SIX.

The next day, Yunho struggled to find an outfit he deemed "okay" for a date. He ended up becoming so indecisive he called his best friend, who said he looked amazing in every outfit, which didn't help the poor boy. Eventually, he put on an outfit that seemed to impress Ari as she kept trying to convince him to wear it, Yunho felt weird, thinking it wouldn't be enough for the date. Seeing this, Ari decided to spring a question to a person Yunho hadn't even known had been there.

"Hey Mingi! C'mere!" Yunho snapped his head from the mirror to his phone where he heard Mingi in the distant but slowly get closer until Ari asked what he thought of Yunho's outfit, and he was in front of the phone.

"You look good." Yunho felt a heat rush to his cheeks and a certain feeling inside, butterflies, and he mumbled a "thank you". He was very aware of the second too long stare of the other before he left the view of the camera, going back to doing whatever it was before Ari called him over.

And so, now Yunho was wearing the very outfit Mingi complimented him in to his date with Wooyoung. It was a more low-key first date at a casual coffees shop. Wooyoung recommended closer to the city. It had been a few hours since the facetime call since he had to hang up to put on light makeup and head over to the shop.

When he arrived, Wooyoung had been waiting outside. They greeted each other, Yunho's face getting redder with each compliment given from the other.

"You look amazing, by the way," Wooyoung said as they walked inside. Yunho blushed but noticed how he didn't feel the same butterflies he got when Mingi said something similar. It confused him, but he just assumed those earlier butterflies were from being nervous.

They ordered their drink and foods before finding a table in the shop. They had a smooth and entertaining conversation, learning more about each other as they conversed. Their conversation paused briefly as they received their drinks and food, until they jumped back into it with a new topic.

"What's your major?" Wooyoung asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Dance- I know, it sounds kind of stupid, but it's something I really enjoy." Yunho responded with confidence. If there was anything he couldn't be ashamed of, it was dance. Besides, anyone would know how much effort and time is put into it.

"No, it sounds amazing. I've always wanted to do dance, but my parents weren't very supportive so..." he trailed off, a little laugh finished his sentence and Yunho frowned, "Do you still do it?"

"Oh yeah, I could never stop dancing, I just take it apart from my studies." He smiled warmly and Yunho reciprocated it.

As time passed by, the louder their voices and laughter became, topics straying far from normal date talk. Somewhere along the line, Wooyoung had gotten to a long story that he was explaining as another boy walked in. One Yunho couldn't help but stare at. He never expected to see the other at all, so to see him walk through the door, looking just as good as he did the day before, was a bit surprising. It wasn't right of him to be staring, especially when he had a person right in front of him talking to him.

It wasn't right, but he couldn't help staring at him. At Mingi.