EIGHT.

Mingi had spent the morning with his sister. He had been unpacking and being updated on everything he had missed while he was out in boarding school. To be honest, he wasn't really listening at all
to what his sister was rambling on about. It all seemed pointless due to the fact that none of it mentioned her blonde best friend Yunho.

    "Tell me something about Yunho." Mingi said straight up while putting away his clothes in the closet the large hotel suite contained.

    "Oooooohhh~" Ari cooed and smirked at Mingi, "Do you like him?"

    "No, just want to know more about the guy my little sister has been hanging around." Mingi lied, not entirely, but still.

    "Oh, well he's fun. Golden retriever for sure. He falls- a lot. He can be a little bit of a hoe sometimes, but that's when he's out of his shell. You two would be good friends."

    "Friends?"

    "Yeah. What? You don't want to be friends with him?"

    Yeah, I'd like to be more than that.

    "No, more like acquaintances I guess."

"Oh okay."

Ari took out her phone which had started buzzing and answered the phone call with a smile, "Whaddya want?"

Mingi could hear the sweet honey voice on the other side panicking and rambling on about what to wear for his date today.

Oh, his date.

Mingi's mood soured and he had put his clothes into the closet a little harshly without really paying attention.

He was nearly done unpacking when his sister called for him and asked for his opinion on Yunho's outfit. Mingi took a good, long look at Yunho, mouth moving without his mind, "You look good." He watched as the boy flushed, face getting red as he mumbled, "Thank you."

Mingi took one last look at Yunho before leaving the frame of the call as Ari began saying "Told you so!" and trailing off to different topics of conversation.

    Yunho was stuck in Mingi's mind, the skinny jeans that perfectly but his long legs on display. The large sweater swallowing his body whole. Mingi gulped and shook his head. Get out of my head.

-

Mingi needed caffeine. And he needed it fast. So, he quickly searched for coffee shops nearby and to no surprise, he found multiple. He chose the nearest one and drove to it.

When he walked in, he noticed how busy the cafe was, so he thought best to just take something to go. It didn't take long to wait in line and order. He got a simple latte and a small pastry then moved off to the side to wait. He had finally taken the chance to look in the direction of the eyes he felt staring at him, although, he knew those eyes were no longer looking at him.

He looked over and his breath caught when he saw Yunho sitting with the boy from the other cafe... Woo-something. It must've been Yunho's date. It seemed to be going awfully well; Yunho was smiling and laughing- he was absolutely gorgeous. But he was with another guy.

Jealousy bubbled up at the pit of his stomach and his jaw clenched. He couldn't understand why he was jealous, and even if he did, he would never admit to himself.

He was snapped out of his haze when his name was called for his order. He took his drink and food and with one last glance at Yunho, he left the café with his mood soured.

[A/N: hi guys!i know i haven't updated in a few months and i'm very sorry for that TT i had a new idea for a story and had been working on it but i'll make sure to update this a lot faster for you guys! maybe i'll give another update on christmas as my present~]