SEVEN.

Yunho watched as Mingi waited in line, approached the register and began to order.

"Yunho?" Said boy blinked and shook his head, leaving his "Mingi world" and focusing on the boy in front of him. Because he was so immersed in staring at Mingi, (in a total not creepy way) he hadn't noticed when Wooyoung trailed off, noticing Yunho looking at something behind him. The other turned his head to see the same boy he was with yesterday.

"Yeah?" Yunho answered, half aware of the fact he wasn't paying attention the entire time, the other half aware of Mingi who had just finished ordering.

"You weren't listening, were you?" Yunho winced and nodded slowly, fearing that Wooyoung would be angry- but to his luck, Wooyoung just smiled and laughed.

"It's okay, but mind telling me who that boy is? The one you keep staring at?" Wooyoung had a teasing tone and smile, propping his head up on his hands while Yunho was slightly embarrassed, red creeping up on his face.

"He's my best friends brother, I was just surprised to see him here." Wooyoung raised his brows, showing he didn't believe it one bit, "Surprised enough to stare at him and zone out?"

Yunho's face got redder as Wooyoung called him out on it, "Fine... so maybe it wasn't just shock, but I only met him yesterday, I'm not jumping to conclusions."

Wooyoung looked too happy and interested in hearing about a boy that his date had been staring at.

"It was love at first sight!" Wooyoung said a bit too loudly, some customers glancing in their direction.

Yunho's eyes widened, and he went completely red, shushing the boy as best he can while speaking, "Sh! Oh my god! No!" He buried his face in his hands as Wooyoung let out a shrill laugh.

"It totally was! There's no way that you would stare at a friend like that!"

"He's not a friend," Yunho immediately defended and wooyoung took that differently, raising one brow with a suggestive look, "Oh? So then what is he?"

"Even if I were to have taken interest in him, he's off limits." Yunho deflected the question and wooyoung titled his head, curious, "How is he off limits?"

"He's my best friend brother." yunho said like it explained everything.

"So?"

Yunho was taken aback by it, he thought it was common knowledge not to date a sibling of your best friend. Wasn't it something every one knew and followed?

"So, I can't date him." Yunho spoke slowly, starting to think more on what he always thought was wrong. If he liked Mingi, or started dating him, wouldn't it fray the friendship between him and Ari? He didn't want to risk it.

"But if she's really your best friend, won't she support you no matter what?" This was something Yunho knew, he just didn't think he could apply it to family, it's different when family comes into play.

"But he's family, not a guy I met at a university. Those two things are different."

"It's not different if both make you happy, and you like them." Wooyoung took a sip of his coffee as Yunho processed it, "If he makes you happy, she shouldn't care who it is."

The blonde knew the other was right, that his best friend shouldn't care about who it is if he makes Yunho happy. But a part of him wouldn't let him trust it completely. That part of him wouldn't let him admit to whatever he was feeling towards Mingi.

"Did I just get relationship advice on a date?" Yunho joked around, wanting to avoid further discussion and confusion on the other male, who had just got his drink.

Wooyoung laughed and nodded, but shrugged, "Hey, if you like him, I say go for it."

"I never said I liked him." Yunho sat up straight in a more defensive and guarded posture than before.

"I know, but it looks like you do, and I'm never wrong." Yunho laughed at the confidence in his voice as he said the last part. As a reaction, Wooyoung near shrieked and hit Yunho's arm.

"Don't laugh!" Yunho only laughed harder and soon enough, Wooyoung joined in, the other's smile and laugh contagious. Their conversation continued, loosing any touch of "date" while at it, and the two seemed, to anyone else watching, as a pair of loud best friends.

Though one person who had originally been watching them thought their date must've been going well, and maybe the thought was laced with a bit of jealousy.