TWELVE.

"What are you so smiley about?" Ari asks as Yunho greets her back at his apartment. 

"I had a good night." He says casually. He and Mingi agreed to keep their blooming relationship hidden until they were comfortable to tell people. Yunho was the most worried about Ari's reaction, since she was the one to specifically tell him not to fall for her brother. Which he did. 

"Oh really?" She smirks, wiggling her eyebrows and gives Yunho a small shove and he rolls his eyes. 

"Get your head out of the gutter." 

"Oh so you didn't have sex then?" She asks in disbelief. 

Yunho stays silent and she nods, "I knew it." 

"It was a one-night stand that's it." The first lie he's ever told Ari. 

"Okay..." She drops the topic, nodding, "Oh, by the way, we're eating lunch with my brother today at that diner we like." Yunho's eyes go wide. 

Mingi did not tell him that they would be seeing each other again so soon. 

"What?" Ari asks, noticing Yunho's reaction and he shakes his head. 

"Nothing. I didn't know we were hanging out with him today, that's all." Truth. Well, sorta. 

Ari frowns and holds Yunho's arms, "Did he do something?"

Yunho's eyes go even wider and shakes his head immediately, "No-no, of course not." 

Ari sighs, "Okay good. I know he can be a dick and pretty thoughtless towards others." Ari says and Yunho has to bite back his hiss because that was far from the Mingi he knew. Even if he only knew Mingi for a short time. 

"He's fine. I don't mind him." Half-truth, half lie. Mingi is fine. Not fine as in emotion, fine as in Yunho found him extremely attractive. His mind strayed to the bare body of Mingi he had seen earlier in the day and finds his neck getting warmer along with a pool of heat bubbling in his abdomen. 

"Alright... but if he ever does anything to--" 

"he won't." Yunho says, only realizing he cut Ari off, somewhat snapping at her after he said the words. Ari looked at him skeptically and nodded slowly. 

"Okay... well we meet at 1 so, get ready yeah?" She rolls her lips into his teeth and pats Yunho's shoulder. 

"See you." Yunho says with a smile that doesn't reach his eyes as Ari leaves. 

How the hell is he going to keep this from Ari?