2

"So Channie, how's being a wolf hybrid?"

Minho leans his chin on his palm as he looks at the blushing wolf.

"Oh, I-I, it's great besides the rude comments I get sometimes. People think just because I'm a natural predator that I want to hurt people." Chan admits as his ears flatten on his head with a pout.

"I get that. People think since I'm a prey that I'm all vulnerable." Minho sighs making Chan look up at him.

"I'm glad I have someone to relate too." Chan smiles.

"Me too." Minho nods.

The rest of the group watching the two interact like they weren't there.

"I can't believe he's actually talking to Chan like that." Hyunjin whispers.

"Tell me about it. He never open up that fast before. It's funny because he's too distracted to see his brother making out with Changbin." Jisung chuckles as he points over at the two. Hyunjin looks over and gasped as Felix sat in Changbin's lap, the two heavily making out like they weren't in public. Thankfully the cafe was empty besides them.

Minho giggling caught Jisung attention. He looks over and seen Chan had gotten some whip cream on his nose from his hot chocolate.

"Let me." Minho giggles as he stands and leans over the table a bit to kiss Chan's nose.

Chan gasped softly. His eyes going crossed eyed to look at his nose and you heard his tail start thumping against the chair.

"Channie is flustered!" Seungmin teases with a giggle.

"Such a cutie!" Hyunjin tags on as he pinches his cheek. Minho not liking that causing him to let out a verbal grow. The human instantly pulling his hand back.

"Did he just growl?" Jeongin asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. He learn that from Felix." Jisung chuckles.

Minho smiles at Chan who was still flustered from his kiss.

"You're so cute." Minho whispered.

"M'not really but thank you." Chan rubs the back of his neck.

"Don't lie to yourself, pup. You're absolutely adorable." Minho compliments.

"P-pup?" Chan looks up with innocent eyes that Minho wanted to ruin.

"Do you want to leave them and go somewhere?" Minho asked.

"Somewhere and do what?" Chan was so oblivious it hurt Minho.

"Just to have some privacy." Minho chuckles and stands. He offers his hand towards the wolf.

"Come on, pup. I don't bite." Minho smiles.

"Yes he does." Jisung mumbles as he watches the two still. The whole table was to be honest. The two being too cute to not be watched like a t.v show.

"Shut up." Minho growls at him quickly before turning back to Chan.

"Trust me." Minho stretches his hand out further. Chan shyly takes his hand and was pulled up to his chest.

"I'll make sure he gets home and then I'll be back at the apartment. Love you!" Minho says to Jisung as he pulled Chan along. Walking past Changbin and slapping the back of his head. Felix and Changbin both pulling away confuse.

"Paws off my brother!" Minho shouts at him before leaving.

Minho pulled Chan down the side walk with a laugh at the flustered wolf's face.

"I know this really pretty park that is usually empty and we can have some privacy." Minho explains.

Chan let himself be dragged and just keep his head down as he felt the stares on them.

I mean, what would you think was happening if you seen a bunny and wolf hybrid together?

It's a natural food chain just waiting to happen.

"We're here! Look how pretty it is!" Minho pulled them up to a gate entrance.

Chan looked up at the park. It was empty besides a few stragglers. It was nice and green with a few trees and bushes. A few benches were randomly placed around the park. One being a swing that had roses covering everything but the seat.

"Let's go!" Minho pulled him inside towards the swing.

Minho sat down on the bench and pulled Chan to sit down next to him. Chan whimpering when he accidentally sat on his tail.

"I'm sorry, pup! Are you okay?" Minho rushed out after hearing the noise.

"I'm fine. It's not the first time I've done it." He chuckles.

"Good. The only time you should be producing those noises is when you're under me." Minho smirks at him. Chan blushed for the millionth time as he got the lewd comment.

"You're so cute." Minho squashes his cheeks with both hands.

"Is everything alright over here?" A stranger comes over making Minho snap his head over with a glare.

"Mind your business!" Minho growls. With his ears straight up, he didn't really look scary but he got his point across as the stranger scrambles away.

Chan pulls away from Minho as he said, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry, pup?" Minho tilts his head.

"Everyone assumes I'm going to hurt you." Chan mumbles as he plays with the end of his tail.

Minho scoots closer as he uses a finger to turn Chan to look at him. The wolf looking at him with big doe eyes.

"I know you won't so why does it matter what they think?" Minho smiles softly at the wolf.

"But what if I do one day? I mean it's in my blood to hurt animals like you." Chan whispers.

"Look at me! I'm one tough bunny. If you do try to hurt me, which I doubt will ever happen because you're the cutest thing ever. I won't go down without a fight."

————

They're so cute

They're so cute. Fight me. :3