1

"What is this?"

"C-carrot cake?"

Jisung hid behind Felix as he presented the carrot cake to his best friend, roommate, platonic soulmate.

Minho blinked his eyes a few times as his nose twitched.

"Gross. You think I'll like carrot cake just because I'm a bunny?" Minho's face was scrunched up.

Jisung sighs and moves from behind Felix.

"You said surprise you! What else was I supposed to get?" Jisung exclaims.

"I don't know! Just not carrot cake!" Minho says.

Felix shrugs and picks up the carrot cake to take into the living room as it seem no one else was going to be eating it.

"Can he have carrot cake?" Jisung points at Felix.

"A course!" Minho slaps Jisung upside the head making Jisung retaliate with pulling Minho's tail.

"Ow! You fucker!" Minho shouts as he rubs his tail.

"Don't hit me!" Jisung holds the back of his head.

A knock at the door stopped Minho from doing anything else to Jisung. He walks over to the door and peek out the peep hole. Once he seen who it was, he turn to lean against the door.

"Nobody's home! Go away!" Minho shouts.

"Minho, let me in! Jisung invited me!" Hyunjin shouts from the other side.

"I said nobody is home!" Minho snickers but freezes when Jisung came around the corner.

"Minho, let him in." Jisung sighs as walks over to the door.

"No." Minho huffs.

"Minho." Jisung unlocks the door and starts pulling it open. Minho fighting against the door to push it shut but he only slide across the floor till he hit the wall.

"Thank you!" Hyunjin gasped as he squeezed his way in.

"Stupid human." Minho grumbles before rushing off to bother Felix.

Minho hops on the couch where Felix was sitting and stuffing his face with the carrot cake.

"You're cute." Minho pinches his cheeks. Felix swatting his hand at him like a paw.

"Can I have a bite?" Minho opens his mouth.

Felix looks at him with a knitted eyebrows and his cheeks full.

"What? I said it was gross because he assume I'd like it." Minho shrugs and open his mouth further for a bite.

Felix huffs and picks up a piece with his fork to stuff in Minho's mouth. The bunny choking at the sudden force and pulls away quickly. He covers his mouth as he said, "I like being choked but what the fuck!"

"Okay. Minho get over it. My t.v isn't working so we're watching a movie in here." Jisung sighs as he comes into the living room with Hyunjin.

"Whatever." Minho crosses his arms and leans against Felix who shoves him a bit but leaves him there nonetheless.

Hyunjin and Jisung take a seat on the couch and grab the remote to change the channel.

"So, Minho-" "No." Minho cuts Hyunjin off before he could continue.

"Minho, he just wants to speak to you. Can't he?" Jisung sighs.

"No. I don't want him too." Minho mumbles making Felix slap his shoulder.