6

Minho didn't know a person could be so nervous for something so simple.

It was just a date.

Yet his mind was going a million miles an hour.

He was rushing around his room, pacing back and forth, with Felix sitting in the middle of his bed. He just sat and listened to his brothers rant.

"What if I fuck up! What if he doesn't like me anymore! What if he finds someone better while we're there! What if he realizes he could do better!" Minho rambles on as he paces.

Felix tilting his head with a scrunched nose as he watched him. He wasn't used to his brother being so nervous.

He only was angry or neutral.

Felix didn't think he had any other emotions.

"Don't worry! Your queer is here!" Jisung busted through the door with bags of clothes.

Both of the hybrids jumping at the sudden loud noise. Felix letting out a hiss as Minho shouts a loud, "Human!"

"Sorry. Don't get all worked up, cotton tail." Jisung chuckles as he sits the bag down and pulls some clothes out.

"What is all this?" Minho asked as he points at the clothes.

"Clothes I bought for you because you need new ones." Jisung shrugs.

"Wait, why do I need new clothes?! Are my current ones not good enough?!" Minho exclaims as he began to panic again. Starting his pacing again.

Felix scowling and hitting Jisung's shoulder as he made a face that said 'Look what you did!'

"No! Minho! Look!" Jisung grabs Minho's shoulders to stop him.

The bunny having wide eyes and a twitching ears.

"You'll be fine! I just think your first date should be a little more upgraded then your normal hoodie and jeans!" Jisung explains.

"Do I not look good in just hoodie and jeans?!"

"Oh dear god. I got a lot of work cut out for me."

————

Minho was throwing a tiny tantrum to himself as he waited at the gates of the Zoo for Chan to arrive.

The bunny hating the outfit Jisung choose for him as the material was too itchy on his tail that was poking out the back of his pants.

He was about to pull out his phone and curse the shit out of Jisung if he didn't see Chan come into view.

The cute wolf bounding over to him with a big smile and cute sway of his tail.

"Hi Min." Chan waves when he close enough.

"You look gorgeous, pup." Minho smiles making Chan blush. His tail flickering even more wildly at the compliment.

"Thank you. You do too." Chan mumbles as he plays with his bag in his hand.

"Let's head inside. I heard their wolf den was pretty cool." Minho winks as he offers a hand.

Chan took a deep breathe before slipping his hand into Minho's.

The bunny's heart thump in his chest as he pulls him in the gates as he already bought them tickets for their entrance.