10

"Hello boyfriend."

"Pup, you don't have to say boyfriend ever time we talk."

Chan looks at Minho with a pout as they both enter the restaurant they just met up at.

"I get you like it but it does get repetitive after awhile." Minho ruffles his hair and was mindful of his ears.

"Well get used to it! I like calling you my boyfriend!" Chan declares with a giggle making Minho smile fondly.

"And I'm glad you're my boyfriend as well." Minho kisses his nose.

The two find a seat together in a booth, sitting across from each other as they both picked up their menu's.

"Look. They're hiring, pup. Maybe you could get a job here?" Minho nods towards the 'help wanted' sign on the bottom on the menu.

"Mhm. I'll check it out. Maybe you could as well?" Chan suggested.

"I am not a job person. Anyways, Jisung takes care of all the bills. He said me and Lix don't have to worry." Minho shrugs.

"You also weren't a people person till you met me. Maybe it's time for a change? Imagine how happy Jisung would be to have some help. Imagine how happy he would be to just see you grow out of your shell a bit more." Chan explains.

Minho sighs and twitches his nose as he said, "I'll think about it."

"Yay!" Chan bounces in his seat.

"But don't be surprise if I do get hired and the first person to grab my ass because I'm a bunny doesn't end up in the hospital." Minho says as his nose twitches again.

Chan giggles as he said, "Oh, bunny, bunny, bunny! You're so funny with your twitching nose!"

Minho putting down his menu so he could say, "I will bite your nose off if you ever say that again."

Finally a waiter came up to them with a pen and notepad in hand. They were a hybrid of their own. A bunny one with floppy ears and a small tail.

"So sorry for your wait. We're a little short staffed and someone called in today so I'm covering for them. What can I get you?" He asked as he smiles brightly, clicking his pen.

"We're ready to order if you're ready to take it." Minho says.

"Go ahead. What would you like to drink first?" He asked.

"I'll have the Coke and the pup will have a lemonade." Minho says for Chan as he knew what he liked and always did like ordering for him.

"Hey!" Chan kicks his leg under the table with a blush.

"It's cute to see other prey and predator relationships." The waiter admits with a laugh.

"What do you mean?" Chan tilts his head.

The waiter leans a little closer to say, "A few booths back is a tiger who isn't being very discreet about watching me. That's my boyfriend of four years."

Minho peers behind Chan who nonchalantly looks as well to see sure enough a tiger hybrid sitting in a booth with a menu covering his face but you could see the ears twitching from above.

"He likes to hang out while I work and pretend that we don't know each other so he can flirt with me like the first time we met here." The waiter explains.

"That's so cute." Chan cooes over the couple.

"I'm glad you two don't let anyone else stop your relationship. I wish you a happy and healthy relationship..." Minho trails off he realized he never got his name.

The waiter uses his pen to point at his name tag as he said, "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook and my boyfriend is Kim Taehyung."

"Well then. I wish you a happy and healthy relationship, Jungkook and Taehyung."

————

"What should we watch?" Minho and Chan chilling at the bunny's place after eating lunch. Both deciding a nap and movie is what they needed after filling their stomachs up.

"Anything you want." Chan waves it off as he plays with a pillow.

Minho seen the way Chan has been acting since lunch and they met that other prey and predator couple.

"Pup, what's the matter?" Minho sits the remote down and pulls the wolf into his lap.

"Just thinking about that couple." Chan sighs.

"Jungkook and Taehyung? What about them?" Minho rubs Chan's hips comfortably.

"Do you think we can stay together that long like them? We've already had so many bumps in the road because of our prey and predator relationship." Chan asked.

"Pup, bumps in the road are just bumps in the road. As long as we can get over them, then we can go anywhere. I'm not letting you go just because some asshole thinks you'll eat me or something." Minho chuckles making Chan giggle.

"I couldn't eat you anyways. You're too cute." Chan pinches his cheek with a smile.

"To think, it's the other way around. I eat you because of how cute you are." Minho wiggles his eyebrows making Chan gasp and slap his shoulder.

"You're so gross!" Chan squeals.

"Maybe I should get a little desert after eating that lunch."

"Oh my god! Get away from me you perverted bunny!"

————

In all honesty, I hated this book

In all honesty, I hated this book. I'm so glad it's over and this was honestly a half ass ending because I just wanted it done. The only reason I keep it was because you guys liked it. So I hope you enjoyed this awful book and hopefully see you in my other books. <3