7

Minho was so determine to get Chan home once he pulled him out the bathroom. He tried to sniff around to see if he smelt any other hybrids around but his nose wasn't as powerful compared to others.

Chan was holding his sweater down over his crotch with one hand to hide his painful erection that his heat was causing.

Minho weave in and out of crowds to get Chan through. Not caring if he bumped into people as he did.

His main concern was Chan.

Chan gasped when he suddenly stopped making Minho look back at him.

"What's the matter, pup?" Minho asked quietly.

"There is another wolf hybrid here. He's close." Chan whispered as he looks around wide eyes. They were full of lust that matched his flickering ears.

Minho looked around to see if he could find him so they could avoid him but it was too late.

"Well I'll be damn." Chan jumps when the voice came from behind him. Quickly scrambling to hide behind Minho who was even quicker to growl at the other wolf hybrid.

The wolf hybrid was taller then the two and he was with two other hybrids. One of them was a tiger and the other a snake.

"You know it's dangerous for a hybrid to be out durning their heat. Specially a male one." The wolf chuckles as he eyes Chan who was hiding behind Minho.

"Fuck off. He's not interested." Minho's ears were standing straight on edge as he was ready to punch the other wolf hybrid.

"Why? Because he's with you? A little bunny hybrid? He could do better." The wolf hybrid said.

"Just because I'm a bunny, doesn't mean shit." Minho stares him down. The one thing to do in a situation like this.

Challenge his dominance.

Any dog type hybrids hated that. They were supposed to be big and strong like Chan explained. So to stare them down without breaking confidence was a challenge.

The wolf hybrid was surprised to see the bunny hybrid stare him down. He tried to keep eye contact with him but he felt the intensity from the glare he was receiving.

"Min-" Chan whines as he tugs on his shirt.

"You going to back down or will I have to make you, mutt?" Minho growls as he steps closer to him.

The other wolf hybrid stumbled a bit as he broke eye contact and started to back up.

"You know what, I'm out of here. Who needs a slutty hybrid like him anyways." The guy says before him and his friends rushed off completely.

Minho nods triumphantly before continuing to get Chan out of here.

The two had no other troubles the rest of the way back to Minho's apartment. Felix and Jisung out for the day left him with Chan all alone for the day.

As soon as he enter his apartment and got the door shut behind him, he was slamming Chan up against it.

"My dumb little puppy can't even get his own heat right. What should I do with you?" Minho teases as he brings a knee up between his legs.

"M-min!" Chan whines as he tries to buck his hips for friction.

Minho scoffs as he grabbed a fist full of Chan's hair and pulls his head back to expose his neck. The wolf hybrid whimpering as his tail thumped heavily against the door.

"Maybe I should let you suffer alone with this heat since you can't answer me properly." Minho pressed kisses along Chan's neck causing him to buck his hips again.