Ch. 94 First day

I woke up early today and took a shower. I put on a violet bra set and straightened my hair. I slipped on a white undershirt, blue capris, a peach sweater, peach heels, I painted my nails peach with a white flower design, and a white head band with peach diamonds on it. I walked in the bedroom and saw Lauren getting dressed.

I went behind her and said "Boo!"

She screamed and stumbled backwards. She fell on her butt saying "You couldn't wait till after I got me shirt on?"

She pulled her shirt down over her body. I gave her my hand and she took it.

"Then it wouldn't have worked." I said.

"True." She says.

"So after we go drop Rosa off for her first day with Peyton and Stephanie. We're going to get Debby's things. Then finally meet up with Jen to get the twins things." I say.

"Yep. We should get Debby a cake and a few new pairs of clothes to make her feel welcome." She says.

"That's a good idea. We should get her and Rosa matching bracelets. It could be their little sister thing." I say.

"Totally. Now let's go wake our little Rose up." She says.

We walk into Rose's room and kneeled down to her small bed.

"Rosie wake up sweetie." I say shaking her shoulder slightly.

She yawns and opens her eyes.

"Ready to go to school?" Lauren asks.

"No." She answers.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm tired." She says laying back down.

"Peyton and Stephanie will be their." Lauren stated.

"So will Debby she starts tomorrow." I say.

"Yay! Okay I'm up." She says and runs to the bathroom teddy bear in hand.

We highfive and follow her in the bathroom. I helped her brush her teeth and Lea helped her get dressed. I fishtail braided her hair. She sliped on her backpack and we drove her to school. We walked her to her classroom and stood in front of her classroom.

"Ready for your first day sweetie?" I ask.

"Not really. I'm gonna miss both of you." She says with her head down.

"Look at me sweetie." I said dropping down to her level.

She raised her head to show a tearstained face.

"Well be right here waiting for you once your day is over okay. You see us everyday after school okay?" I say.

Lauren drops down too.

"To make it even better you new sister will be with us. You'll be able to go to school together so you won't be alone." Lauren says.

I wiped away her tears and she hugged me. She pulled back and hugged lauren.

"Your going to be okay." I say.

"I'll be okay." She says.

"Good." Lauren says.

We stand up and Tori walks over with Peyton and Stephanie.

"Hey guys." Tori says.

"Hey." Me and Lea say in unison.

"Okay. Will you guys be okay on your own today?" Tori says to Peyton and Stephanie.

"Yes." Peyton says.