Ch. 34 Telling them

I woke up early took a shower and put on my burgundy dress, black stockings, black heels, peach wallet, and matching bracelet. I left to get Starbucks for breakfast today. Then I drove to school. I saw everyone them when I pulled up except Jess. I walked up to Lea and hugged her from behind. I took the note out of my wallet and gave it to her.

"Can you read this to everyone?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said and began reading.

"Dear Scarlet,

I

Will

Inform you

Look and

Listen closely

Kind of you to send Lauren to have a chat with me

I just want you to know that I will have you sooner or later you'll never know when

Don't worry we'll have a lot of fun together

Note to self

A note to live by if you will the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer

People say that it's true but for

You it's true but the

Opposite your enemy is your best friend

Use this information to your advantage

                                 Love,
                                         Tiffany"

Once she finished everything was silent.

"That bitch is mining now." Tori and Lea said.

"No, that's what she wants us to do. We're not going to stoop down to her level." Ryan said.

"Fine. Got a better idea." Tori said.

"Actually I do. Hand me the letter." Jen said she looked it over and a tear slipped from her eye.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting nervous.

"If you look at all the letters it says I will kidnap you." She said and whipped her eyes.

I put my hands behind my head and sighed. Lea looked like she was about to explode. Jen was done crying and was ready to rip someone's head off. Tori was becoming pissed by the second. Ryan was thinking about something. Eric was tapping his foot quite angrily.

We all decided to go inside and cool down. Just in case they pulled up soon. I couldn't concentrate on all my classes except in Music and Dance. She was there and trying to get close to me. With two guys on the side of her. I went over to Eric and hugged him.

"You okay?" He asked and I pulled back.

"Tell Ryan and Jen to look behind you," I whispered in his ear.

"Ryan look behind me." He said and Ryan did so and his eyes widened.

He walked with Jen over to Tiffany and grabbed her arm. Then she pushed her against the wall.

"Don't mess with her you understand me." He said and his eyes burned with anger.

"All she has to do is break up with Lauren and I'll do what you say." She said back with a smirk.

"Why can't you get this through your thick head. She doesn't want to be with you." Jen said raising his voice for a little.

"I don't care I will force her into being mine. Just you wait and see." She said and walked away.

"Guys!" She yelled and the two guys followed her.

He walked back over to us and I said "Thanks, Ryan."

"No problem." He said and hugged me.

"Now, we know something else," Ryan said.

"What?" Eric asked.

"She's capable of kidnapping me if she wants to," I said and they nodded.

After school, I went to Lea's house with her. We called the others over and we're going to come up with a plan. Well after practice for me but they all came to make sure I was okay. When we were finished we all drove to my house. I laid on my couch with Jen, Lea was on the floor with Ryan braiding her hair, and Tori was on the love seat laing with Eric.

"Any ideas?" I asked.

"I have one," Ryan said.

"Shoot," Lea said.

"Okay, for the next two months we should have one of us stay with you for two days each." He said.

"That's a good idea," Tori said.

"But what if all of us have something to do one day?" Jen questioned.

"Hm, that's a downside." He said.

"Most likely she'll be with Lauren though," Tori said.

The rest of us sighed a "Yeah."

"So what if there's an incident like there was today?" Eric asked.

"What happened today?" Lea and Tori asked together.

"She tried to take her in dance and we stopped her," Jen said.

"Good thing she didn't try anything while we were in music," Lea said.

"She didn't try anything because she knows that you can beat her in a fight. She has to see that the rest of you are a threat to and she'll back off." I said.

"True," Eric said.

"So it's settled," Ryan said.

"We need to show her we could be badly assessed. That is for the girls." Tori said.

I sighed and said "Good luck with that."

This should be something new that we'll have to get used to. This will be way out of my comfort zone. So it might not work with me but it totally will for everyone else.