Ch. 95 Proposal

I woke up early today and saw a note from Lea.

Went to the store if I'm not back by the time you get back I'll be back soon. I have a surprise for you too.

                                    Xx- Lauren

I get up and take a shower. I slip on a black bra set and curl my hair. I put on a white t-shirt, blue capris, midnight blue converse, a white and red checkered shirt, I put my brown shoulder\handbag on my shoulder, and changed my piercings to gold. I did a natural look and sliped in gold hoop earrings.

I went in Rosa's room and woke her up first. Then I went to Debby's room and woke her up. Once they were dresses I made them pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"Hey Mommy where's Momma?" Rosa asks.

"She went to the store." I answer.

"Will she be back after school?" Debby asks.

"She'll be back way before then." I say.

"Okay." They say in unison and laugh.

"Ready to go girls?" I ask.

"Yeah." Rosa says and they walk with my to the car.

I took them out of the car and walked them hand-in-hand to their classroom. I went back home and saw a note on the door. I opens it and read it.

Hey so I got back and put the stuff up. I was hoping you could get really dressed up for the surprise I have to give to you. See you soon.

                                             Xx-Lauren

I smiled to myself. I went inside and did a black and Greg smokey eye. I changed into the black dress that Eric and Ryan got me three years ago. It has a plunging clevage line down to above my belly button. It has long slaves, with the shoulders out, down to the wrist are strechy cufflinks,and it goes about four inches below the butt. I put on a gold chain and changed my piercings to gold. I put on black heels and re-curled my hair. I saw a another note.

Hey again. I knew you'd curl you hair. Go to the first place we met up at that is in Cali.

                                                 Xx-Lauren

I thought back and noticed that is was at the park we went once but that was in a group. Let's see were this goes. I took one last look in the mirror and then left. I drove I the lake. I went up to the fountain and saw a note.

Hey for the last time. Your more clever than I thought. This if the final stop remember when we went out and we chickened out of going into the lake but, then we went to the blank we had a great time. Fill in the blank.