Ch.1 Mall

I woke up to my phone vibrating underneath me I hurried and picked it up to answer. It was my friend Jess.

(A/N: Jess in bold italics and Scarlet in bold. Also, it will be different for different people who call her.)

"Hey, Jess what's up?"

"Hey, Scar you wanna go to the mall with Tori and me?"

"Yeah when?"

"Um now if that's cool with you."

"Sure come over and we could all go together."

"Okay unlock the door we're pulling up."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and walked downstairs and open the door.

Tori had black hair cut in a bob and a purple bow in her hair, a purple, and black dress, with a black cross-chain, and a pair of black flats with a purple bow on the tip.

Jess had her long brown hair in a messy bun, a with a t-shirt, pale blue jeans, and a grey camisole over her shirt with grey wedges, and a black purse.

"Hey, guys you look good," I said.

"Thanks," Tori said.

"Thanks. And we h-"Tori cut Jess off.

"You have some news for her. That wasn't my idea at all." Tori said a Jess rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Fine, I have news for you." She said.

I let them in and we went upstairs as I got ready.

I took a short shower her curled my long brown hair, I put on black mascara with, black eyeliner and purple eye-shadow, put on a purple crop top, black skater skirt, a pair of grey wedges, a grey beanie, and my black sparkly wallet.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jess and Tori sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"So want to go to Starbucks?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, I haven't had breakfast yet so sure," I said.

"Okay let's go," Jess said and went out the door with us following close behind.

I grabbed my phone and locked the door behind us and went to get in Jess's yellow Toyota. I got in the passenger seat and Tori was in the back. Jess kept the radio low so we could talk.

"So what news do you have for me, Jess?" I asked her.

"Um well-" she started but Tori cut her off again.

"Get on with it Jess. She has to know before it's time." She said.

"Wait, time for what?" I asked.

"Okay. So...I got you a date!" She yelled and squealed at the end.

"Jess, I'm right next to you!" I yelled back at her. "And with who?" I asked.

"Sorry. And with Lauren Hill." Jess answered.

"Who's She?" I asked.

"Um, a girl that we met at a club," Tori said.

"Did you talk about me to her?"I asked knowingly.

"Yeah and she was interested," Jess said.

"Okay. What does she look like?" I asked.

"She's a dirty blond, has beautiful celery green eyes, and she has a figure eight," Tori said.

"Well, you observed a lot," I said raising an eyebrow at her.