Ch. 10 School day

I woke up the next day and drove to my house careful to not wake Lauren. I kissed her cheek and went to my house and texts her before I left.

Hey, Lauren woke up early to go get ready for school. Love you, bye. ;-)

I pulled up and got ready for school. I took a shower and got dressed I put on a hot pink flowery top, with a light blue button-up over it, burgundy/purple shorts, light brown boot heel shoes, a gold feather necklace, and a gold watch. I ate a banana and a blueberry muffin. I went out to my car and drove to school. Today I have English, Music, and art.

I pulled up at the university and saw Lauren at the entrance. I got my messenger bag from out the backseat and walked over to her.

"Hey, Lauren," I said hugging her from behind.

"Hey Scar." She said and turned around and hugged me that way.

"Hey, when do you have a break today?" I asked.

"I'm actually off today," she answered.

"Great want to hangout?"I asked.

"Yeah, maybe we could finish the painting." She said.

"Yep, the sooner the better," I said she nodded.

"Then after want to go out with me?" She asked.

"2nd date?" I asked.

"2nd date." She said She confirmed.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the beach." She said.

"The beach," I repeated kinda shocked she said what she said.

"Don't worry this date won't be like any other." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh okay," I said I looked at the time on my phone and saw that class was about to start.

I turned to Lauren and kissed her on the cheek bye. And walked to English. I found out that we have Music together she switched from acting to that.

I walked through the classroom door and found my seat we have a 2,500-word essay to write and we will work to that all class today. My paper is on art, and why it's special to the word. One I love art, I painted my bedroom wall for God's sake, and Second I want to be an artist so I'm putting my heart and soul in this essay.

After a while, later my music professor said we will be doing a week of straight performing. Just plain old practice and go type stuff which I love. But, the only rule is solos only. So I couldn't do a duet with Lauren which I thought about a little too often. Anyway, our objective was to sing about love. Yay! perfect topic for some people. I laughed at the thought of it.

Lauren is singing Talking body By Tove Lo.

Hey

Hey

Bed stay in bed the feeling of your skin locked in my head

smoke me broke I don't care I'm down for what you want

day drunk into the night wanna keep you here cause you dry my tears

Yeah

Somewhat love and then fights how it is for us and it's all because

Now if we're talking body you got a perfect one so put it on me

Swear it won't take you long if you love me right we fuck for life on and on and on

Now if we're talking body you got a perfect one so put it on me

Swear it won't take you long if you love me right we fuck for life on and on and on