Double Time

"Mikkon!"

You groaned awake from the catchphrase of your Caster Servant. Tamamo no Mae was straddled over your sleeping form bright and early.

"Morning to you too, Tamamo." You said groggily.

"Get up, Darling!" Tamamo said excitedly. "I've been patient long enough."

"Okay. Okay. You'll wake the others." You whispered hoarsely.

"They won't wake up." Tamamo smugly declared in regards to Akeno and Rossweisse lying on either side. "Not until  later anyway."

"Dirty move." You commented.

"They had their time."

"Not Akeno."

"She already had one date before your arrangement."

"Okay. So I guess get dressed and come down for breakfast." You surmised. Tamamo nodded eagerly.

"It's your favorite." She said.

Sure enough, after your favorite breakfast, Tamamo guided you and Enty to downtown Kuoh. She specifically picked that day owing to another anime convention. So it gave her the perfect cover to be herself under the guise of a very convincing cosplay. Being herself, the kitsune clung to your arm as well as press against your shoulder the whole way there. She wanted to make one thing clear to you and every other passerby: She belonged to you, and you to her.

The first destination was the Kuoh park. There, the master and servant pair rested against a tree. Enty rested to one shoulder, enjoying the close contact. Tamamo did not ever cease being close. No, she took the opportunity to nuzzle further. It was only fair then that you scratched her fox ears along with head patting so as to not clue passerby's in on her true nature. Enty got the same.

"I'm sorry you can't spend more time with me like this." You said to Tamamo. The fact of the matter was that daily life in school meant she could only come into physical form in places like the clubhouse.

"It was well worth the wait. Just me and you, Darling." Tamamo kissed your left cheek to emphasize the point. Still, your mind dwelled on it further. Enty's link to you helped her read the mood. When no one was looking she went into eagle form and into the trees. From there, she took flight. It was one of her favorite pastimes, flying for enjoyment alone.

"You know, the funny thing is that I don't think people now would react so negatively to your appearance. Hell, under the right circumstances, the people who condemned you might have been more receptive."

Tamamo frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Well these days, people are not nearly as superstitious. And I'd like to think they are far more accepting of someone who's different. As far as what happened in life, context. You were found when the Emperor was ill. Perhaps under less grave circumstance, it would have ended better."

"There's no point dwelling in the past Darling." Tamamo proclaimed.

"Which brings me to now. I've been thinking, when I'm done with school, of moving somewhere different. Maybe the Underworld or somewhere connected to the supernatural." You confessed.

"Hmmm? Why?"

"Well... there you'd be accepted without any trouble." You said. When Tamamo looked down, you went further. "Your wish is to be a good wife. If a good wife does what they can to make their partner happy, then it's only fair that a good husband does the same in turn. The point is I want to find a way where you don't need any precautions."