Bond

"ASIAAAAAAA!" Issei howled desperately. He whirled on his only lead for what happened to her. "Where is she?!"

Diodora may have attempted to respond, but a teleportation circle appeared to drown him out. It was green, but not Astaroth's sigil. The male that came out of it certainly confirmed it.

"Hello despicable sister of of the false Devil King. I am Shalba Beelzebub, the one true heir of the great Devil Beelzebub." This new enemy introduced himself. "And I am one of the Master's of the Black faction."

"You mean you're Mordred's master." You deduced. A Saber class servant did not typically have Independent Action, meaning that if the Knight of Rebellion was here, the master would not be far away.

"Who said you could speak, Bishop of the false house?"

"Who gave you any position of authority? There's no law that says a fake cannot surpass the original." You spat. "I don't know what's more stupid. The sense of entitlement or painting a target on yourself."

Shalba responded by sending a magical attack your way. One use of Eye of Mind made the counter quite simple. Gáe Dearg dissipated the attack with ease. The enemy narrowed his eyes at this development.

"Well if you're so insistent on dying, I'll oblige." You taunted, calling upon Phantasm Punishment again. Shalba eyed the weapon carefully. Arrogant, maybe, but not that stupid.

"So that's how this pathetic worm is little more than a bloody mess." The Devil deduced, scowling at Diodora's rapidly dying body. "Only a miserable coward would use a cheap means for victory."

"Pretty in keeping for a Devil, no?" You pointed out.

"Please, Shalba. Help me." Diodora finally managed to get out in gasps. "Imagine that both the old, and current Devil King combine their-"

Shalba interrupted the plea by firing a hole through Diodora's abdomen immediately.

"And thus a maggot dies." Shalba waved his hand and a yellow energy rose around Diodora. This pain was enough to override his previous problem to scream in agony until he presumably disintegrated into dust. Even while slightly surprised at the team kill, you also observed Issei was wandering about aimlessly, calling for Asia in a broken state. If he was targeted, there would not be much time to save him and you could not help the others if that was the case. It was best to keep this opposition occupied then.

"Current Devil King did he say? Calling the true bloodline "old" was the fool's first mistake, his imagination was his second." Shalba dismissed. Scratch that. Killing off an allied master, who had Berserker Hercules no less, was monumentally stupid.

"And yet you foolishly deprived your side of one the strongest Servants." You said, conjuring your bow. "Thanks for letting us win. Again."

"I am one of the great descendants, lowlife. Forming a pact with that beast will not be an issue." This one boasted while you knocked the projectile.

"With no opposition? Sorry to break it to you but the Grail often has plans of its own with Command Seals. Arrogance and stupidity all in one package. How efficient of you." You fired off Phantasm Punishment again. This time however, the enemy Devil batted it away with his hand. A physical means to defend himself. Even if the projectile connected and took effect, there would be no mana source to cut and tie. Multiple circles appeared and fired in your direction in retaliation for both attack and insult.

"Rho Aias!"

You had dissipated the bow and threw up Archer's favorite defense. The petals and seven layers of shielding bloomed in front of you to block the incoming fire.