Chapter 23

"I love you baby".

"I love you, Lorenzo".

!MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE!

He smiles and smashes his lips on mine. I run my fingers through his hair and he grips my hips, moving them onto his. I moan and he takes this opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. He caresses mine with his and bites my lip before pulling away. 

One of his hands goes around my waist while the other slides the papers from his desk and he lifts me up so I could sit on it. "Wait I need to lock the door" he pecks my lips and walks towards the door, locking them.

When he comes back he spreads my legs and stands in between them. His hands roam all over my thighs, sometimes griping them while he kisses my neck and collar bones.

I lean on my hands behind my back and enjoy the feeling of his lips and tongue on my sensitive skin. Chills spread all over my body as he pulls the zipper of my dress and takes it off me, leaving me in only my black lingerie.

His eyes travel along my body, lust evident in them and just the look he gives me makes me drip down there. I can feel my panties getting wetter so I try to close my thighs but he keeps them open. 

A smirk covers his face when he sees what I'm trying to do so he brushes his hardness on me making my state worse. I moan throwing my head back while he grips my thighs. His hands travel up my body and soon end up on my back. He unhooks my bra and throws it somewhere in the room.

Then he pushes me gently so I can lay on the table and he takes my panties off, they too end up on the floor. He spreads my legs wide and stares down at me like a starved man.

"All mine" he whispers and I shiver as the tip of his fingers travel up my inner thighs. He pushes his chair back and kneels before his desk. I wait for him to do something but he doesn't move. I lift my head only to see him already looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I move my hips a little, showing him where I need him and he breathes down on my sex before he attaches his lips to my lower ones. His movements are fast and greedy I try not to scream from the amazing pleasure I'm feeling because of him.

I feel my legs closing around his neck but he pushes them open and holds them down to the desk. His fingers dig in my skin as he devours me in a way he never did before. It's like it's his first time getting to taste me but I guess the time we spent without each other had an impact. It's like we can't get enough of each other.

"Lorenzo" I moan out his name as I feel two of his fingers go inside me at a faster pace and he groans on my clit before his lips close around it.

My hand goes into his hair and the more I feel myself reaching my peak the more I grab and pull on it. He growls at my action and that's enough to throw me of the edge.

He loves when I play with his hair or in this situation when I pull hard on it. It's a turn-on for him a discovered.

"Lorenzo...I-I'm close ahh". He goes even faster with his fingers and his mouth and I bite my lip to suppress the loud scream I want to let out as I cum.

I release my strong hold on his hair and take deep breaths as he licks me clean. His fingers gently caress my legs as I try to keep my eyes open. I know this was only the beginning of what's to come but this drained my energy almost completely. That's what he does, and he is good at doing it.

He kisses his way up my stomach, my breasts, neck, all the way to my lips. He brushes them against mine before taking them between his. He pushes his tongue in and I can taste myself but don't mind it, it's somewhat more exciting.