༺Chapter Twenty Three༻

NOT EDITED
PUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

JESSE KLAVER

I was confused.

It was around 23:00 that Rob came knocking at my hotel door. I was happy he came, thinking we were going to have some alone time but then he called me 'roomie' and forced his way inside.

That sounded a bit naughty.

"What do you mean 'roomie'?" I asked him as he sat on the bed.

"Roomie. We're going to share the room for a few days, they needed mine. The manager said there was an accident and the people need rooms. She said she has to ask more people. Some are being douchebags and won't share a room."

"Gosh, that's awful. Luckily, I'm here this year so you won't have to share with Thierry," I snickered.

Rob groaned, probably imagining what that would be like. He laid on the bed, his shirt rising a bit. I stared at the spot, his skin looked really soft. I wanted to touch him.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes," escaped my lips before I could've thought about it. Rob started to unbutton his shirt, biting his lips.

"Are you going to do something about it?"

My answer wasn't verbal, but physical. I walked over to him already feeling myself hardening. Since he was still laying, his shirt now unbuttoned, I positioned myself on the floor, my hands on his legs.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm want to suck you off."

"Okay," he said and let me pull his pants down so I could take his dick out. I gave him a few pumps, teasing him. He let out a shaky breath followed by a moan. I spat in my hand, coating his dick with saliva so it would be easier for me to deepthroat him.

Finally, I took his tip in my mouth, slowly taking more and more of it. I felt his hand grip my locks and tugging a bit. I pulled back up and then down, feeling him touch the back of my throat. He didn't let me pull back up, instead, he pressed my head more lower and I took that as a sign to move my tongue as much as I could.

I also started swallowing like I'm swallowing saliva, so he went even deeper. I gagged a bit but that brought another moan out of Rob. It wasn't long before he warned me he'll come and seconds later he spilt his jizz down my throat.

"That was awesome," he managed to say. "C'mon up, I'll return the gesture."

"No need," he went to complain but I didn't give him time. "I already came in my pants," I admitted.

"Oh... Well then, take off your pants and come cuddle me."

"Sure thing, babe," I said and hopped up, removing my clothes and skipping towards the chair to put them on it, then turning off the lights.

"Can we go sightseeing tomorrow? The past times I was here I didn't go because I would have to go alone."

"Whatever my babes wish for," I genuinely think that.

"Thank you," he mumbled out as he pressed his face against my chest as I laid next to him.

"You're welcome," I kissed his forehead and enjoyed our position. The window was open so there was a slight breeze and the moonlight rays were giving me enough light to see Rob sleeping.

I sighed, snuggling closer and cuddling him.

Wtf, why did I just now found out about The House of Gaunt, I — 😳 ?!

00:16,
13 June 2021.