ONE-SHOT: A Few Years Later

PUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

Also, thanks for 10.5K (now 11,8K) views on the book and some new followers!

don't forget to vote, comment and follow

────────────────────────

Request by: SallyLloyd
(It was in my drafts for some time, oops)

────────────────────────

Few years after the wedding

I'll pick you up at 19:30. Dress fancy ;)

"What is he up to?" Rob whispers and smiles to himself, looking at the chock. 18:00.

Jesse texted him unexpectedly, he should be working late tonight, but obviously he isn't. Rob took a few days off to unpack everything. Jesse and Rob bought a new apartment closer to work and with enough space for them, and Jesse's kids who often visit, to live in.

Okay, he texts back.

Rob finishes organizing the kitchen, dancing around to the music of his favorite musicians. When he looks at the clock, it's 18:30. He decides to get ready and then wait until Jesse comes. He showers, does everything he needs and then stands in their walk-in closet.

"Which suit, which suit...?" he wonders. He ends up picking the same one he had when Jesse proposed several years ago.

After he gets done, he put a bit of cologne and waits for Jesse. Not long after, he hears knock at the doors. Punctual as always.

He opens them and there stands Jesse: in a tuxedo with a buket of flower and chocolate. He bows and gives them to Rob who giggles. "Ready to go?"

"Yes. Let me put the flowers in the vase quickly." Rob runs to the kitchen and insited of searching for a vase, grabs a glass and pours some water in it, moving the paper wrap from the buket and puts the flowers inside. He jogs to the doors and goes outside to Jesse, hugging him.

*     *     *

"When you said we're going out, I didn't have this in mind." Rob says amused as he drinks margarita in the club. The music is really loud, they almost have to shout to hear each other. The people are dancing and grinding on each other, and Rob can't deny he doesn't want to do the same with Jesse.

"I wanted us to do something new."

"Well, you definitely nailed it."

Jesse smirks and drinks his shot of vodka. He takes Rob's hand and leads him on the dance floor. Rob holds glass of margarita in one hand, the other on Jesse's shoulder. Jesse has his hands on Rob's hips and together, they start moving to the rhythm of music, slowly coming closer together. Their chests and crotches met and they rub each other as they dance, slowly but surely, hardening.

Rob let out a low moan right next to Jesse's ear. Jesse grabs Rob's ass cheeks and squeezes them, encouraging the moans. "Wanna get out of here?"

"Yes."

*     *    *

— the rest can be found in 'Explicit scenes' —

"How about we go for a dinner in a nice restaurant tomorrow?"

"Sure, my treat." Rob says, still calming his breath down. "We can go to that fancy restaurant with nice bathroom."

"Where we had sex?"

"Yeah," Rob blushes. "I wanna do it again there."

"Consider it done. Have to get someone to watch kids, though."

"Can't they stay with Joelin?"

"I'll ask her, but I'm sure she'll say yes."

"Great."

"So... You wanna another round?"