༺Chapter Twenty Four༻

NOT EDITED
PUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

ROB JETTEN

"Oh my gosh, look at this Jesse!" I yelled as I hurried to the bathroom.

Jesse was showering and I used the time to scroll through social media. I know, it was weird I didn't shower with him but I was too lazy to shower. Everyone skips sometimes — there are people who don't but like... Everyday? Even if you won't go out?

Like, grow lazy sometimes, it isn't always good to be a workaholic.

Anyway, so I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw pictures of Jesse and me. Which, on the first, looked normal so I skipped them without reading the description and went on Instagram. It got weird when there were so many pictures and edited photos. I started to read captions and was horrified when I saw people writing about Jesse and me as a couple. Couple.

They had a ship name: Resse. Now, I immediately figured that was a combination of our names plus I wasn't new to shipping.

But then the pictures turned... Into fan arts. Detailed fan arts — which people who draw were very talented to capture our flaws. Intimate fan arts — like, us two fucking or pleasuring each other. They were a bit embarrassing. It was weird seeing a well-drawn picture of you and your partner being intimate.

But like, we were the top news. Everywhere, almost every news channel published at least one article about us, questioning our relationship or giving details about us because people outside Netherlands and people in the national meetings rarely knew of us.

"Jesse!" I knocked on the doors. "You have to see this."

"What?" he asked opening the door, letting the heat slip out and letting me see him naked. I gave him the phone with opened media while pausing a bit to check him out.

"People what now? Eyes up lover boy."

"People ship us," I answered, hiding my disappointment for not being able to admire him more.

"Why? What triggered it?"

"The video from the EU conference, I think. Someone made a video edit and then the pictures came and apparently some are writing fanfictions about us," I did my research.

"I... I don't know what to say."

"I just wanted you to see. I mean, if they reacted this positive, maybe we could... Come out?"

He looked hesitant. "I mean — maybe. I don't know, Robs. It's too quickly."

"I'm not saying today. I'm saying in the near future."

"Well see. Were not even official."

"And whose fault is that?" I teased.

"You can ask also!" He defended himself, referring to who could ask to be a official coupe.

"I was bottom when we first had sex."

He opened his mouth to say something but the phone ringing stopped him. He looked at my phone in his hands, made a face and gave it to me.

"Sjoerd is calling? Hello?" I asked confused. He didn't call me since we have broken up.

"That's why you left me? You're fucking with the new guy."

"Shit."

I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters!

14:46,
19th June 2021.