The Injection

There was a bright flash of light. Lisa awoken. Strapped to the table, she couldn't move, or see, but she soon heard a familiar voice. "Where am I?" She asked. "Hello? Is someone there? Help! Help!" She screamed as loud as she could, but she would never be loud enough. She was weak, and her heart beat anxiously as she suddenly found herself in a panic to break free.
"Hello." Replied a voice back to her. It echoed threw the room, like a shock wave. The source of such a voice with great magnitude, was none other then Hen himself. After his one greeting, there was complete silence. However, his echoing footsteps broke that silence. One after another, they followed, like a pattern. Sharp, and shattering. "Hello Lisa." He said, now close enough to see her face. His expression wasn't angry, but calm. This shocked Lisa. The equipment around her could tell hundreds of stories, maybe even a thousand.
"What are you going to do to me?" Said Lisa, her voice was shaky and frail. Hen could hear it when she talked, and this made him smile.
"Don't worry. It won't hurt." Said Hen as he held up a single needle. A long clear tube ran from it to an IV. "It'll be over quickly. I promise." He said pressureing the small needle against the young girl's skin. She started to cry. "Awh. Awh. Awh. No tears now." He replied as the serum ran from the IV to the tube and into her bloodstream. "You and I both knew this was going to happen. There's no use in crying now." He said to her calmly as he started to hum a familiar lullaby. "Do you remember? Your mother and I would sing that to you, to calm you down when you started to cry when you were little." He said.
"You are not my father. You are not the man my mother married. You are not the face that held me when I was a child." Insisted Lisa.
"Now. Now." Replied Hen. "You and I both know this is for your own good Lisa. Your mother would have agreed." He said as he sat next to the table, watching the IV run. It was almost empty. Lisa knew she only had minutes of consciousness left.
"Don't speak for her! You know she would have never agreed to this! Is it really better that you take away your only daughter's free will?" She said. She'd opened her mouth to speak again, but the serum took it's affect. She felt more and more dizzy and disoriented as she tried to keep her eyes open, fixed on him, but he cared not. He stood up and softly brushed her hair with his hand, but only to shh her, until at last her eyes shut peacefully.
"Sleep well." He replied. "Sleep well my child." He continued as he slowly unlatched her straps from the table. He only longed for her to understand the truth about her power. Still he felt no guilt or consent. He merely lifted her into his arms and carried her back her cell.