Chapter 2||HIBISCUS||

BEFORE STARTING READ THE KINDLY AUTHOR'S NOTE (PADLE NA🤡)

"And it is also known as water lily", Yudhisthir continuoes "I never saw something like blue lotus ever" Arjun said looking at the flower amusingly "It's so delicate" Bhim mumbled "So beautiful" Nakul said again touching it's patel "But it will get withered soon, it doesn't last long" Yudhisthir said "oh" Arjun said his voice was sounding little sad .

"So let us take it with us then, but it's looks more beautiful here only" Said Nakul as others nodded "I am going to call Pitashree then" Arjun said as he ran towards his father. While the others again started admiring the blue lotus.

~

Panchal

That was the time of happiness for the people of Panchal, due to the birth of their prince and princess celebrations wasn't still finished.

The king of Panchal, the son of Prishata, Draupad holding his two new borns, the fraternal twins, born of out of fire, one is boy another one is a girl, probably the most beautiful baby girl as she was blessed with immense beauty but she wasn't that grown up, but a little new born, the most adorable one for sure.

The elder twin was the one who was playing with the gold necklace of his father with his delicate attempts to hold it properly, he frowned as he failed made his father press his lips on his cheek, the other one, the baby girl was still but her eyes were roaming here and there in an agile way with a lot of curiosity, her eyes tracing every detail of the room. As her couldn't help smiling.

"When you came?" His concentration diverted from the new borns as he heard the voice of his wife as he smiled "Just few moments ago" He said smiling as he again looked at the infants.

"And in few moments couldn't able to control yourself from getting this two up from sleep" She said as Draupad smiled little sheepishly "No I couldn't able to they are way too adorable beyond anything" He said pressing his lips on his daughter's head who looked at him with her big eyes, before she giggled "Especially Krishnaa" He said looking at his daughter who was smiling with her toothless mouth made him chuckle "And the most mischievous one too" she said "Why so?" He asked looking at the little Draupadi "You have no idea how hard time I had making her sleep" the baby girl squirmed into her father's arms as if understanding what her mother is saying made Draupad chuckle a bit as she came forward "Let me make them lay in the crib" She said as he nodded his head.

The queen of Panchal held the baby boy from his father's arms carefully and laid him on one side of the crib, the width of the crib as large as two but divided but wood from the middle.

After laying the baby boy in the crib as she proceed towards the girl, but as she was about to held the younger one, but she snuggled more into her father's chest made him chuckled looking at the baby.

"She loves me more isn't it" Draupad said grinning as Kokila Devi sighed smiling, as their daughter giggled "Maybe" She replied carresing their daughter's head.

"And where is the another trouble maker" Draupad said chuckling "I have to look," She said sighing, "Pitashree" they heard the childish voice of their elder daughter giggling as she entered into their chamber "Here is your trouble maker" Kokila Devi said as Shikandini puff her cheeks and went towards the crib where little Drishtdyumn fall asleep soundly, she giggled touching his cheek with with her fingers gently "Don't wake him up" Kokila Devi said as Shikandini giggled nodding her head as she went towards her father and snuggles into his arms "Pitashree!!!" She squeled in joy.