CHAPTER 4||FOREST||

"You promised you will talk remember Drish" Draupadi whispered looking at his brother as they walked through the long corridor of the palace of Panchal, Shikandini was walking infront of them, as Drishtdyumn and Draupadi were behind "I promised? I just said ok maybe" the prince of Panchal whispered back, as Draupadi huffed "I won't talk you then" she said puffing her cheeks and crossing her little arms around her chest "Then don't, I don't have any problem with it" Drishtdyumn stuck his tongue out in a teasing manner as Draupadi glared at him as he rolled his eyes.

She shook her head, clenched her finger in a fist, as she walked fastar, near her elder sister.

"What happened Drau?" Shinkandi asked as she could see her sister's face turning red in anger "Nothing" she said angrily, glaring a Drishtdyumn who smiles mischievously Shinkandi raised her brows in an questioning manner, as Drishtdyumn shook her head.

They entered into one of the chamber, there was their parents, with little Satyajit encircling his arms around his father's neck from behind, eyes on the scroll he was reading.

"You three here atlast?" Kokila Devi asked as they went near her Shinkandi sat on the either side and Drishtdyumn on other "What happen Krishnaa?" Kokila Devi asked but in vain, she turned towards her mother, sitting near him, as Draupad smiled looking at his daughter, leaving the scroll as he gently made her sit on his lap, pressing his lips on her head lovingly.

He ruffled his daughter's hair lovingly "Now what happened ?" Kokila Devi asked looking at her but Draupadi continued to puff her cheeks which were already red in anger, Kokila Devi noticed her glaring Drishtdyumn, who was grinning mischievously Kokila Devi looked at him "What did you do?" She asked Drishtdyumn in stren voice.

Drishtdyumn looked at her Sheepishly "Nothing mata, I didn't do anything it was Drau who scaremed near my ear, and woke me up from sleep" He complained honestly, as Kokila Devi now looked at her daughter who hid behind her father, Draupad laughed patting her head "Now tell me what's my fault" Drishtdyumn said making pleading face as Draupad looked at his younger daughter whose bottom lip wobbled , and eyes moist as Satyajit got down from the bed and wrapped his arms around his elder sister.

"Huh! Don't dare to say her anything" the little boy glared at his elder brother wrapping his little arms around his sister, who sniffled as she couldn't control her tears Satyajit pressed his on his sister's cheek but vain.

"Is there anything to cry, I know my Krishnaa did nothing" Draupad said carresing her hairs as Satyajit broke the hug, Draupad wrapped his arms around her in an warm embrace as little Draupadi hugged back pouting her lips, resting his head on her father's chest.

He rubbed her back gently in an soothing manner.

~

"Drau!!!!" Drishtdyumn called is sister as he walked into the chamber and wrapped his arms around her giggling, but she flinched and pushed him lightly.

"Huh" she said, she was standing resting her elbows on the railing of the balcony of the palace.

Looking at the little plant of hibiscus as usual for her whenever she felt bad she came here only, somehow it always lightens her mood "You aren't going to talk to me?" Drishtdyumn asked in a sweet apologetic voice but in vain as she twitched her nose turning to the other side, huffing.

"Sorry" he said sheepishly holding his ears but in vain "No!" She replied and went on "You told me right you have no problem if I doesn't talk with you? Then now why you are coming here" she asked "I was pulling your leg Drau, I am sorry" he said again lovingly "No" she again replied the same thing rolling her blackish brown eyes.