||PROLOGUE||

Hastinapur

It had been few days that the Pandavas and their new bride arrived in Hastinapur however their welcome is not warm as expected the kauravas and their maternal uncle played their own games and after a lot of arguments and discussions atlast Pandavas are getting their own separate state which will be announced tommorow. This didn't brought any happiness for Pandavas instead guilt of separating their kingdom they were not at all happy with the decision of separating kingdoms, Yudhisthir was even ready to leave the everything and take hermitage. After a lot of consoling he atlast he agreed for a seperate states.

It was almost night by now, the night sky fills with tiny, twinkling stars adorning the night sky like it's some tiny shinning sparkles, a slender crescent moon beautifying it in best way.

A lady standing in the balcony, of one of the chamber in the palace of Hastinapur, lost in her thoughts as her eyes are, dark complexioned as her skin glowing in moon light, her eyes are black, lotus like as eyes.

"Little one" a voice calling her, makes her come back from her thoughts as he wrapped his arms around her resting his chin on her shoulder makes her widen her eyes,His complexion was dark like her, eyes carrying a playfull and childish mixes with mischeviousness showing, as she bends her eye lashes as she notices his features, she shivers as his tonned chest runs with her back, blushing like anything she whispers "Arya" "Yes ? , as she looks down trying to detach his arms.

"Sometime think about your brothers too, Nakul" a man enters the chamber, having the same complexion as she had, youthful in years, with curly locks makes him look exceedingly handsome, it is Arjun, he pouts his lips together as he looks at his wife who was blushing averting her eye lashes, he chuckles at his thought, he can't blame his young brother where even a person like him can't able to control himself when it comes to loving his wife.

"Even we are here, by the way" says Sahadev, a man with wheatish complexion, his face carries
a calmness yet mischviousness like Nakul, who is standing with Bhim, the man with lion like body, fairish complexion, with broad chest and long arms, strongest among the mighty Pandavas was puffing his cheeks like some child, yes he is sweetest and most gentle person when it comes to his family, and she and his mother are the most delicate one for him for whom he won't mind doing anything.

Draupadi avoids looking at them, she doesn't know why her feelings aren't in her control today, well it does never when she is with them it's not the matter of few days she know them but years, still it feels new everyday, but from few days her feelings are really is not in her control be it anything, especially anger, she doesn't know why she is getting angry for no specific reason.

She sighed as she looked at them through her eye lashes "Mmm by the way does our beloved's anger lessened by now or not" says Sahadev looking her little mischievously as she bit her lower lip and blushes, it doesn't matter for her knowing them for years, still she blush like as if they started knowing each other just few days ago.

"I never get one thing Panchali" Bhim said looking at her with a questioning look, as she looked at him innocently, with her big, lotus like beautiful eyes, makes his heart skip a beat for a moment as he hangs his mouth half open, before the corner of his lips moves upward and curved into a smile as looked at her as if he is looking at her for the last time wanting to drink her beauty, as she bends her eyes and presses her lips together and blush.

She slowly looks at him and asks "What Arya?" Her voice nearly above a whisper as he raises his eyebrows "First tell me does we look like some demons or monsters" He asks makes her shake her head in no "Then why scaring from us that we are some man eating demons or monsters who are going to devour you" He says cupping her cheeks, as she shakes her head again, as he chuckles "Why you are so adorable Panchali, you are blushing like as if we met tommrow" He says as she replies "A..arya" she stammers at first, takes a sharp intake of breath and says "Arya, I don't know but I feel shy, doesn't matter from how long we know each other, with you all everyday feels like a new day" She says all her words in one go as her heart beats violently Bhim sighes pulling her gently in his arms, as his chin rests on his head makes her nuzzles, into the crook of his neck .

"I need hugs too" Arjun says as Sahadev nods his head too, as they hugs her together, as she doesn't resists but can't help blushing like anything.

"Does all of you just forget me" They heard a husky voice, as they breaks the hug, his complexion is as pure as gold, with a sharp nose, lion like body, the Crown Prince of Hastinapur even though there are conflicts going on it rightfully it is him.

Draupadi blushes again as he wraps his arms around her little tighter, the whole day is being quite hectic, and of course little bit more for him due to many reasons, enough to make him tired like anything, and he is but not any more as he gets his love in his arms after such hectic day, he is now in a place where he found solace, feels calm and now she was a part of this calmness makes the things, something even above perfection for them.

As he can't help it kissing her cheeks as she buries her face in the crook of his neck blushing.

She suddenly feels little strange in her body, it isn't something new she is feeling like this since past few days.

She breaks the hug frowning a bit makes Yudhisthir looks at her with concern as his large palm gently caresses her cheek, as she nods her head in no, knowing what he is going to ask, but still corners doesn't leaves him.

As he makes her sit on the bed and they surrounded her snuggling close to her, a sudden silence descends on them, as they doesn't say anything just lost in that time for few moments, before Nakul starts nuzzling on her neck makes her clutch his angavastra in a tight grip "Panchali" he calls her as others also looks at her "We all have been noticing from few days, that there is something wrong with you, is something bothering our love" Nakul asks as others also looks at her.

But she doesn't wants to make them worry so she just smiles and said "No Arya nothing like that, it's just that this is a new place so it will takes time for me to get adjusted may be because of that only" She says even though they nods they are not satisfied with her answer.

"Ok ok enough now let's sleep you will feel better then" Said Yudhisthir laying her on bed covering her with the blanket as they embraces her together makes her smile as she whispers "I love you all, a lot" Sahadev caresses her hairs and says "Mmm we know now sleep like a good girl" she giggles a bit, before drowning deep in the dram world as they continued with caresses her as a attempt of soothing her, they were really too worried about her.

"What could be the reason behind her uneasiness and all the things happening to her" Yudhisthir asks corncendly caresses her head then he looks at Nakul and Sahadev who were themself clueless even though if it is case of some other that will be different ,but it comes to her their minds really doesn't work as per their wish, their cornern for her is overpowering their senses as Nakul kisses her head gently, as she moves in her sleep a bit, and holds his finger unknowingly made his heart melt.

"We will see tomorrow about it now she is also tired I think so let her sleep" Said Yudhisthir carresing her face, "Isn't she look too adorable while sleeping" asks Sahadev pressing his lips on her nose.

"Yes she does but control yourself otherwise she will woke up again"Bhim says chuckling as he runs his fingers through her long luscious blusish hairs which are left open.

"You all remember the first time we saw her" Arjun asks calmly looking at his beloved with eyes fills with affection, "How can we that is one of the most beautiful moment" says Sahadev "Well when it comes to her then every moment is special and memorable isn't it?" Says Yudhisthir with a calm smile descends on his face,Nakul chuckles a bit and says "Then our wild cat wasn't wild but a terrified one" he doesn't misses any chance of teasing his love even if she is sleeping, doesn't matter teasing her is something comes under his favorite activities, "That's normal she was so young and innocent well she is still too innocent for the world, her innocence is something never going end I think" Says Yudhisthir chuckling a bit as he looks at her, other brothers shared a smile, as they continues, caresses her lovingly untill their eyes feels heavy as he they sleeps, hugging her close to them, securely caging her in their arms, as if they never let her go, not even for a moment....

Author's note

😒
😒😒
😒😒😒
😒😒😒😒
😒😒😒😒😒

Vote krke jao re Murkho

Taget: 25 votes
50 comments