Chapter 1 ||BLUE LOTUS||

The thick green forest was a leafy paradise, full of greenery but not too dense to prevent sunlight reaching the surface, the sounds of the ancient trees stretched away from the rustling foliage, mixed with chirping of birds, and insects like katydids and crickets the thick long trees were looking like the castle of forest and skyscrapers of the glades, Scurrying squirrels searched for food under  bristles of whispy moss, the sunlight was weak as today the clouds took the dominance in the large endless sky as if they came conquer the sky. Berries lay ripening under the leafy dome of the forest.

The silent was in atmosphere accepts that of tree's crankling leaves due to wind blowing in it's own speed, the smell of soil covering the surroundings as little drops of rain started pouring over the vast green forest.

A little boy won't be more then  the age of three years old,  resting his front body on the almost wet ground staining his clothes with mud, a boy with dark complexion and copper eyes, his eyes were fixed on a flower, a delicate ,almost like lotus but a not pink instead it had the bluish purple color, the little boy was just lost looking at the flower as if the little boy hardly crossed his toddler age got the most  beautiful toy, he didn't want to play with just wanted to watch, he wasn't a boy with calmness but the one who is profoundly mischvious and agile,  but today he was behaving complete contrast to his character.

"bhlata" voice of a boy of another little boy same age as the boy, but fairly wheatish, with chocolate brown innocent eyes. The boy looking at flower didn't concentrate anywhere rather the flower as if that was hypnotizing him.

"Bhlata!" He called again but he didn't listen as the boy frowned puffing his cheeks and his cheeks turn pinkish, pouting his rosy lips.

He bent down and pinched his arm, made his thoughts broke as he whispered in pain "Ahh" He looked at his side founding his younger brother "Dev!!!!" He glared hitting him hard on the back of his head, as he whined "Bhlata Nakul why you are beating me"  said Sahadev "Isn't it was you who did first, not me" He whined back "But I wasn't beating you you weren't responding to me that's why" He said pouting "I don't know, it hurts me" Nakul said as he made a pleading place his eyes teared up "Sorry bhlata" his voice almost sniffled as Nakul gulped and looked at him "It's ok no need to cry now, I am also sorry" He said wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug as much as he could made Sahadev giggle.

"What you are looking at  bhlata" Sahadev asked curiously "That flower, the blue one on the lake, isn't it is so beautiful" Nakul asked as he again looked at the flower "mmm it's look little like lotus isn't it?" He asked "yes little bit" Nakul nodded his head he proceed his little hands towards the flower and touched it's patels as he giggle in awe as he held one of the patel  between his fingers made  Sahadev detached it from flower made Nakul frown "What?" He whined "Bhlata don't touch it like that it is so delicate flower" Sahadev as he brushed his fingers gently on the flower patels and giggled.

"Didn't i told you to stand near the tree and don't roam here and there" They heard a voice of boy wouldn't be more then age of five, dark complexioned with curly hairs and hazel brown eyes.

He was looking at them crossing his arms, glaring at them as they smiled sheepishly "Bhlata I was waiting there only, it was Bhlata Nakul who ran here so I have to go to search for him" Sahadev said in his childish high pitched voice, "Nakul!" Arjun said in his childish stern voice made him smile sheepishly  "sorry" Nakul said bitting his lips nervously "And what made you both stay here alone for so long" Arjun asked raising his eye brows as Nakul and Sahadev giggled "That blue lotus like flower" Nakul said pointing his index finger towards the flower "Arjun went near it bending towards it "I never seen such flower, here ever, not even when pitashree takes us into deeper areas of forest " He said bending towards it more, it is grown like lotus but it is quite smaller then lotus" Arjun said sighing crossing his little arms around his chest blowing one of his cheek by his tongue "Let jyesth come maybe he knows" Said Arjun as the twins nodded their heads.

"Seems like everyone here forgets me " They turned their head to found a adorable chubby boy wouldn't be more then age of six but looked quite developed compare to the children of his age he was looking at them pouting "Maybe"Nakul said giggling "And here I am dying out of hunger" Bhim said dramatically "Isn't it common bhlata bhim" Bhim glared at him  "Nothing like that Bhrata they found a rare, beautiful blue coloured flower we never seen it before"  Arjun said Bhim came near sitting on his his knees,  the other gave him space, he bent towards it "Well it smells good!" Bhim said "Are you going it eat it bhlata Bhim" Nakul teased "Of course not, flower always smells good isn't it , but this flower smells different yet good" He said touching it's thin patels gently.

"Let's call jyesth" Arjun said "Can't we just take this flower with us then"Nakul said "No! I don't want to it's looks more beautiful there" said Sahadev smiled looking at the flower.

"What you all are doing here laying on ground like that" They heard a familiar voice of a boy, with goldenish fair complexion wasn't more then seven year old, his curious eyes were looking at his brother, as he looked at them making a innocent, confused face. His eyes carried a glint of mischief even more then his younger brother.

Well conditions are like that, no such big responsibility just a little boy living his carefree.

"Nothing much we are just looking at that flower in the lake" He bent his knees and sat near his brother and observe the flower, it's bluish purple colour, thin patels, and intoxicating smell "It's blue lotus"

Author's note

Ok let me clear the confusion🤪

In the preface I already told here DRAUPADI will have a childhood like pandavas

But I guess they are too young to meet each other🤪 isn't it

So i guess I have tried to write something symbolic regarding them.

Now blue lotus is way too symbolic to DRAUPADI

SECTION CLXIX
(Chaitraratha Parva continued)
Her body gave out fragrance like that of a blue lotus, perceivable from a distance of full two miles. Her beauty was such that she had no equal on earth.

Samjh gye?

Shabbash! chalo vote and comment