CHAPTER 5||TROUBLE?||

"Get up, Drau" Drishtdyumn called his younger sister, trying to get her up from her deep, peaceful slumber, He again poked her with his finger "Get up Drau!!" He said loudly.

She whined "Drish please let me sleep" she hugged her pillow tightly "Drau, get up, now" he again called her.

She blinked her eyes open slowly, glaring at her brother "What?" She whined angrily "What, what?, Don't you want to go" he asked, crossing his arms around his chest, looking at her raising his eyebrows. "Mmm, but so early in the morning" she whined sadly, as Drishtdyumn giggled "Yes, no other ways left, Drau, Pitashree said that we will go early in the morning, as after that she won't get time to come with us so get ready" he said.

As she got up, stretching herself on the bed as she looks around, Satyajit was there, deep in sleep, sucking his thump finger.

"Where is jiji?" Draupadi asked innocently, looking around, then looking at Drishtdyumn "She is practicing Drau" he replied, she looked at him for a moment, before running towards the balcony of her chambers, there were many small plants there, on the side of the railing, she placed her palm on the railing tiptoeing, trying hard to get to get the view as she atlast able to see, tip toeing.

Drishtdyumn came behind her, their eyes travelled towards the small practice area, specially for Shikandini, she was sliding her sword, with full power as she can, but her trainer who was also the chief commander of the army of Panchal.

He was sliding his sword hard with all force, not even little gentle for her being a child, she was trying her hard, he slided his sword towards her feets, but jumped high, it was just matter of second if she wasn't careful it injured her badly, the scene made both little Dhrishtdyumn and Draupadi gasped, looking at the scene.

Shikandini slided her sword, hurting the commandar's elbow, as blood starts flowing from there, he didn't stop but commented "Good going, but you need to be faster then this", he again slided his sword, she tried to defend it, but the attack was so sudden it injured her arm, creating not some small scratch like cut, but a deep, brutal one.

The blood was flowing, from the cut was way too much, as she put her palm there, trying to prevent the blood, she fall on her knees, as the cut was deep enough, to create the life long impressions, there were so many scars, all over her arms, neck and shoulders, some are almost healing, some are fresh, while some are old cuts, leaving a impression on her delicate skin for lifetime.

"Get up, princess" said the commander but it was paining her alot, as tears started flowing from her eyes, but in vain, as the commander showed no mercy "Get up, princess, show your strength" he said with a pause, but she didn't got up as he taunted her "Is this is your power, this is how you will fulfill, your father's dream" Shikandini curled her fingers in a tight grip, she wiped her tears, getting up, the blood was still flowing,  the swords clashed again, she was hitting harder and faster then before.

"Well done Princess!!" The commander comment, as they continued to fight.

"Drish" Draupadi looked at her brother who mumbled "Mmm?" He was still looking at their fight "Drish!!" She called again this time loudly "Yes, Drau?" He asked looking at her "Don't you think Pitashree should appoint someone else as jiji's trainer?" She asked "Why?" Drishtdyumn asked, Draupadi rolled her, blackish brown eyes "What why? Can't you see how brutal and inhumane he is to jiji" Draupadi said with little anger.

Drishtdyumn smiled "I know, he is little bit more brutal, but at the end of the day, the trainer of weaponry are brutal and tough they supposed to be rude and strict" he explained "You will understand, when our trainings will begin" he said.

She shook her head in no "I don't know anything, I have seen other trainers too no one is this brutal, didn't you see the cut it is so deep, it might be hurting jiji alot" she said, as her eyes moist up, Drishtdyumn sighed placing his palm on her shoulder replying "Drau, Jiji is way too much brave, that's why her training is quite harder" "Yes she is" Draupadi replied looking their again.

"Now come faster we are getting late Drau" he said holding her hand, taking her towards there mother's chamber.

~

"But how?" A man groaned in frustration, in the darkness, of the corner of Panchal kingdom "How is something we have to find out by ourself" another man said sitting on couch, the first man replied "Causing harm to Draupad is not at all easy, and we can't stay here for long, otherwise we will get caught, but then how on this earth, we will able to harm then, we shouldn't have taken the decision of working under the weak king of Lothal.

"But there is no option for complaing  left, we have to do something soon" said the another man.

"What about harming the children?" Said a third man entering into the dark chamber "Children?" The first man asked widening his eyes "Yes, childrens are strength as well as weakness for their parents, getting him weak by harming one of the four the best way I can see now" said the third man smirking.

"Then we have the opportunity, right now only, they are going to forest, to admire it's beauty, we won't get better chance then this, and I think the king won't be there, as already he had a hectic schedule, but if the prince and princess is going, then we can do something what say?"
"Hmm, yes we can, kidnaping them is one of the best thing we can do, if we get chance" said the first man "But what if king accompanies them?" Asked one of them "Won't happen, trust me, if needed then I will do some massacre by myself to stop him".

~

Draupadi plucked one of the hibiscus from the plant "Drau? Why this?" Drishtdyumn asked his face marrying confusion "I don't know, but I want to take it with me" she said pouting her lips "Strange" Drishtdyumn commented "Girls like to have a the dolls, you are the one who loves to carry hibiscus flower" He chuckled as she puffed her cheeks "You won't get me" she said, holding her hibiscus close of her heart.

"Ok ok fine, now let's go" he said as she nodded her head and went behind him.

They reached near Kokila Devi's chamber, as they entered ",Where is Pitashree?" He asked looking around, "I get some works, he went to the court" She replied as Draupadi and Drishtdyumn came near her.

"So, we are not going?" Asked Draupadi, sadly looking down, as Kokila Devi carresed her cheek and said "You both are going, Krishnaa with the soilders, and be careful, no mischief there, okay?" She asked in fake stren voice "Okay, Mata" they both said in unison, Kokila Devi made Draupadi sat on the couch near the mirror, combing her hairs.

Draupadi was still sad looking down, yes she wanted to go but not like this, she wanted to go with her father, but now that's not a option, so she just stayed silent, looking down.

Kokila Devi pressed her lips on her head, after she is done with her combing affectionately, as Draupadi looked up a bit "I know how badly you wants to go there, you are saying about it from many days, then how can your Pitashree, let this delayed, in upcoming days also he will be busy, won't able to accompany you, so he decided to let you two go with the soilders for now" she explained, in a lovingly voice making Draupadi understand, she mumbled "Mmm" playing with the soft patels of the hibiscus.

~

"Strange" Sahadev whispered "Now what?" Nakul asked, biting a guava, he just got, "Another foreshadowing?" Nakul asked, eating the guava, "Yes" Sahadev sighed "And what this time" Asked Nakul looking at him curiously.

"I don't know Bhrata" he said, taking the first of his guava, "Mmm ?" Nakul mumbled "Then what?" He asked looking at Sahadev "Something bad, and then something good" he said in confusion.

"You and your foreshadowing " Nakul gave out a dramatic sigh eyeing at his brother "But what bad thing can happen surprisingly leading to something good?" He asked curiously "How will I know, I am just getting foreshadows that's it" he said still lost in his thoughts he can predict and assume but couldn't make definate visualisation of any incidents prior.

"Leave it, the guava is tasty isn't it" Nakul asked taking another small bite, diverting the confusing topic "Yes it is" Sahadev said, still his mind running in the confusion.

"Then thank me, I brought up," Nakul said raising his head proudly, spreading his little chest as Sahadev giggled "Thank you, Bhrata" he said, Nakul giggled back, wrapping his arm around him.

Sahadev's face again covers with uneasiness he find hard to explain to his twin beside him.

Something is wrong.