Chapter 1

"So, where we headin' next?"

"Well, I don't really know any other place.."

"Same."

"Oh I know, I have a internet best friend who's in Cuba, we could go there!" Hunk said with excitement and pointed to Cuba on the map they were looking at, it was right beneath Florida. Keith, Shiro, Pidge and Hunk were deciding where they would go next on their exploration, they were currently in New Zealand. They were in a hotel, on the coffee table was a map and the were all gathered around it like it was a celebrity.

" First of all, how come I never heard of this place, secondly, I thought I was your bestie!" Pidge said and put her hands on her lap, clearly offended.

"Well, you are, bu-"

"No buts, we aren't friends anymore!"

"No, wait let me expla-"

"You've already expla-"

"That's enough!" Shiro said loudly, that made Pidge and Hunk quiet, "We will go to Cuba next and that's final." Shiro declared, "Yeah let's got there so I can beat the shit out of his ass for taking my best friend, I mean who the fuc-"

"Thats enough Pidge." Shiro said, clearly getting annoyed. "So Cuba it is." Keith said who was rather quiet, he got up and went to say good bye to Hunk and Pidge before the go to their hotel room. There was 2 beds in each room, Shiro and Keith shared one, and Pidge and Hunk shared another.

- *time skip to their flight day*

Keith woke up to the moonlight blinding him through the balcony window, he saw Shiro putting a watch on, but he looked like he was struggling. Shiro was wearing a black button up with the first 3 buttons not buttoned up and the sleeves rolled up up to his elbow, he wore black, tight, formal trousers with formal shoes. He checked the time on the alarm on the nightstand, 3:04 am, 30th June, it stated. Keith rubbed his eyes and slowly started to get up, gaining acknowledgement from Shiro. "Oh your awake." Shiro looked at Keith for one second then went back to facing his watch. "Need help?" Keith asked in a morning voice and gained a reply with a nod.

After Shiro got his watch on, it was now 3:10 am Keith went to his suitcase to change out of his red t-shirt and black shorts. He choose another t-shirt which was split into white and blck, the white side had a black smiley face on there and the black side had a white sad face. He would wear a black tight jeans and a black beanie to top it off (get it?). He figured it was hot in Cuba so he wore something cooling. He headed to the shower which smelt like strawberries.
-
After Keith showered he checked the time on his phone, 3:24 am. He went outside and saw Pidge and Hunk. Pidge was wearing a pastel green jumpsuit and a denim jacket along with trainers, Hunk was wearing a yellow hoodie with yellow sweat pants, God knows whats on their phones that they're so brain dead into, with Shiro eating rice crisper. He put the clothes he changed out of in his suit case then got himself a bowl of rice cripseies too.

"So I just informed my Cuban friend we coming over and he said he had enough rooms for the 4 of us so we could stay at his place." Hunk said

"What even is his name?" Keith questioned, feeling unsafe staying at a strangers house.

"Lance, he's 23" Hunk answered.

"Keith's taking notes"

"Pidge"
-
They took an uber to the airport because they returned their rental car. The road was almost empty. The moonlight went around the enlonged buildings with the stars, scattered around it, it was truly, a beautiful sight.
-
It took them 16 hours and 29 minutes to get there. Keiths phone managed to set to Cubas time, 11:38 am. Everyone was exhausted. There hair was messed up and they had grey, small circles under there eyes, though Pidges was darker and bigger. It was really hot there, poor Hunk.

They found Lances car, it was a black VolksWagon, shining from the souring sun which rested on top of it. A man stepped out of the car revealing a boy who had a tall, sharp body, he had caramel, beautiful skin which looked soft like a cloud, he had short chocolate brown hair with bangs resting on his forehead, his ocean blue eyes made him looked breath taking, he was wearing a white t-shirt which was a little big for him and sky blue jeans. After Keith saw this beautiful sight he realised something.

He was in love.