- WTF - 🔞

Jungkook

"Yeah...yeah..ohhh fuck! Ohhh..mnnn"

I grunted while holding her waist as she continued moving her hips on top of me.My eyes fixated on the tattoo on her upper left breast.It's like a vine with purple flower its like the ones you see growing on wooden fence.I think she called it Clematis,though I can't recall what's the reason why she wants that tattoo but I remember she told me while I was doing that tattoo on her the other day but I can't recall for I was trying to focus my attention on carefully and meticulously doing her tattoo rather that her almost exposed breast,though the not so subtle hints that she was giving while we were doing our session ended up here in my bed upstairs my studio when she said she will come back for me to 'follow up' on her tattoo.And yes my studio is just downstairs and I have a room here on the second floor though not a huge one but just spacious enough for an open space kitchen and dining,one bathroom and my bed separated by curtain from the dining slash kitchen and I have an old couch on the corner near my bed.Actually this not the first time a client ended up in my bed.Most all the woman with good body or looks,married or not I screwed them all.I know I'm fucked up but hey as long as it's both beneficial for both of us and they know it's just a one time thing then why the hell not.And right now I'm enjoying this 'one time thing' with this client of mine.

As she continued to ride me,bouncing and muttering explicit words,I raised myself to the headboard for better angle and thrust my hip up to meet her movements.She moans loudly as she held tightly unto my arms as she continued lift herself up and down on my dick.Eventually I noticed her movements started to slow down and her thighs buckled so I was about to change our position when suddenly-

Ring.

That was my phone somewhere in the room.

I ignored it and flip her on her back our lower bodies still connected,she was panting as she looked at me lustfully, her eyes raking down my muscular torso.

"Ohhh..you're so hot Mr.Ink Man" She said as she roams her hands on my chest.

That's what she has been calling me since she had her appointment with me,I totally forgot her name,though I'm pretty sure it's Ji-Eun or Jiwoo.

I resumed thrusting my hips in a slow pace but I was starting to get annoyed by the continuous ringing of my phone.I stopped and was about to pull out when she held my arms and leaned up and started kissing my chest and said to ignore the call.Her lips trailed my abdomen tracing the lines of my abs and back up to lick at my nipple I groaned at the sensation.

But my phone still continues to ring.

"Fuck!" I abruptly stood up and look for my goddamn phone.I rummaged through my trousers and pile of her and my discarded clothes and eventually found it under her black bra.

"Hello!" I answered gruffly.

"Man! Where were you? I was calling you-"

"What the hell do you want Yugs?!" I said my tone pissed.

"Ohhh bad timing,I interrupted something didn't I?"

"For fuck's sake what is it Yugyeom?!" My voice clearly annoyed.

"Uhm..can you do one client now? Im sorry I totally forgot I have one appointment tonight but I already left and today is Jackson and mine's monthsary  so..can you please do it Kook?"

"What time is this client coming?" Annoyed.

"Umm...now? I think she's already there."

"Thank you for cockblocking me"

"Gee man,you're welcome" He laughed then he hung up.

I inhale deeply to control my annoyance.

"I think you better go,I have a client to attend to"

I said to Ji-Eun or Jiwoo as I picked up my jeans and black shirt from the floor after wearing my underwear.

"But..can't I stay for the night? We haven't finished yet" she said as she kneeled on the bed naked.

"No,you better not be here when I returned" I said then opened the adjacent door to my studio without glancing back at her.

"Jerk!" I heard her say followed by a soft thud on the door she must've throw a pillow at it.

I head down and see Moonbin mopping the floor I was about to tell him something when I heard the front door opened and when I looked at the person who came in I was shocked.

For there stood the person who I didn't expect to see after so many years.

The person who for me is already dead.

And with the anger bubbling inside of me I blurted.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"