The Next Day

WARNING SUICIDAL MENTIONS AND SELF HARM

The next day, the three girls: Olivia-Rae, Lexi-Rose and Alison-Louise were at their lockers gossiping about what had happened yesterday at Ruby-Mae's house. "So her eyes rolled back?" Alison says in shock. "Y-yeah I guess, but we shouldn't be talking about our best friend behind her back." Olivia-Rae replies wearily. A voice came from behind Lexi-Rose, "Who was talking about their best friend behind their back?". There stood Ruby-Mae grinning - her face looked as if she had been up all night and slept in her make-up. The three girls exchanged a disgusted look as Alison-Louise replies "Oh Ruby, I didn't see you there!". The bell rings and Lexi-Rose breaks the silence and says "Right we better head off to class!" Lexi-Rose grabs Olivia's hand and tugs on Alison's handbag as she slowly steps back. "Yeah see you tomorrow!" Olivia-Rae says as she walks off with Lexi. The girls walk off whispering as Ruby-Mae grips a diary in her hand and cracks a smile as she mutters to herself "No you won't..."

At lunch, the three girls head out to the tables as they see Ruby-Mae standing on the platform holding a book in her hand. The girls all sit down at a table and listen to what she is saying. "Hello fellow classmates, as some of you might know I am Ruby-Mae and I have some secrets I feel I have to get off of my back." She flicks through the pages until she places her finger on one. "First of all, I found something about Alison-Louise Bancroft." Everyone looked towards Alison as she turns bright red. "Let's see, it says...Alison-Louise is so broke she has to steal from stores for clothes and jewellery, she has stolen over £1000 worth of stuff. Omg imagine being so poor that you are having to steal!" Everyone bursts out with laughter as Alison-Louise runs out of the room in tears. Just as Olivia is about to go after her and console her, she hears her name. "Now let's talk about Olivia-Rae Quinn - hmmmm let's see..."Everyone turns towards Olivia as she looks away innocently. "It turns out she isn't fat she's pregnant!" Everyone starts whispering and pointing at Olivia-Rae as she started sobbing. "Oh and you can probably guess who the father is...Conner O'Brien!" Once again the crowd started whispering as Olivia-Rae runs off in tears. Lexi-Rose is about leave to find the other girls until Ruby-Mae says "Don't think I forgot about you Lexi-Rose, remember that holiday to Barbados she went on a few months ago? Well, you were in the clinic have your baby aborted!" Everyone gasps and Lexi-Rose starts crying. "And guess what, it gets better - guess who the father is? Yep, that's right Mr Conner O'Brien! Please give it up for the cheater and the liar!" Lexi-Rose runs out of the room in tears as Conner follows her yelling "Wait Lex!".

After that, Lexie-Rose, Alison-Louise and Olivia-Rae weren't seen all day and neither was Ruby-Mae because she was back home in her bedroom with a knife.
It was inside of her and her purpose had been served and now it was time to finish this one. It slit her right foot with the knife letting the blood run down her foot and then used the knife to stab Ruby-Mae in the stomach. It then left it's host's body of Ruby-Mae taking the foot with it to it's chamber. Later that day, Ruby-Mae's little brother, Jayden, came into her room looking for her, to be welcomed with a horrible sight - and then ran out crying yelling for his parents...