Victims

WARNING BLOOD AND SELF HARM INCLUDED

Within it's chamber, It held four body parts : Ruby Mae's right foot, Lexie's left arm, Olivia's left leg and Alison's right arm. It was closer to completion , with the body parts of mortals, it could create it's own body. A new body. And it could be alive again. However it is not permanent. The body shall only live a mortal lifespan then it shall be repeated and repeated. It however was immortal so it shall we past a mortal age. Carmen Winstead is to be reborn.

Victim after victim. It began with the cousin of Ruby-Mae. Her name was Riley. It possessed her, it lived within her until it took her to the park. In her pocket was a flick knife. She cut ten large cuts into her foot and falling into the lake until her body stopped floating and submerged under the water. Her body was found 3 days later. But during that time, another girl in Riley's year called Millie was found dead in her living room missing her whole torso, this was also It's doing. The police were even more confused now.

"This makes no sense now, our original conclusion about Ruby-Mae can't be accurate because Millie had no relation to Ruby-Mae at all. We can't close the case just yet, we need to call a meeting with the detective society to help us now..." Benjamin says to the other officers.

Meanwhile, It was watching, laughing, preparing. It had chosen it's next victim. Her name was Opal and was Riley's best friend...