Another Death

WARNING SELF HARM

A few days after the funeral, the school were trying to support their students during this time by setting up wellbeing meetings to uplift these times at the moment. On Tuesday, Lexi-Rose was called in for her wellbeing meeting with the headteacher - Miss Fenwick.

Lexi knocked on the door as Miss Fenwick let her in with a warm smile. "Hello Miss Adams, here - take a seat!" She pointed to a chair opposite her desk as she went and sat in her chair. Lexi slides into her chair and looks away. "Now Lexi, how are you coping with all this at the moment?" She shuffles the papers on her desk waiting for a reply. "Is there anything you want to talk about Lexi?" Mrs Fenwick gives Lexi a weak smile as she puts down her papers and stares at her.

"Lexi, do you know something that I should know too? Anything about the deaths?" Mrs Fenwick gets impatient but just before she continues, Lexi-Rose mumbles something. "Well, I do know about your ex-husband." Mrs Fenwick sits up pretending she didn't hear anything as Lexi-Rose continues" It's okay you know. I have changed my name too, but yours was obviously a bit more drastic - from Jemima Smith to Penelope Fenwick but you know-" Lexi gets interrupted when Mrs Fenwick says "I think that's enough Lexi." Mrs Fenwick was very tense and Lexi continues and says "But oh, it isn't. You see, you also blamed your husband's death as suicide and ran away with the money so-" Lexi gets cut off when Mrs Fenwick walks over to her enraged and red in the face with anger, crouches beside her and whispers "You little b****!"Suddenly there is a knock at the door and Lexi-Rose stands up and opens it. "Hi Miss Fenwick, the student for the next wellbeing meeting is here, can she come in?" Mrs Fenwick quickly stands up and straightens her hair and her face turns back to normal. "Of course, bring her in." The teacher at the door walk away as Mrs Fenwick grabs Lexi's bag and says "Now, you don't tell anyone about this, alright? " Lexi pushes Mrs Fenwick's hand off of her bag and walks towards the door before she says "The Diary of Carmen Winstead reveals all secrets..." as she trails off into the corridor.

Later that day, Lexi-Rose walks home on her own leaving Alison and Olivia at school extremely confused. When she reached her home, she left the front door wide open as she slowly walked up the stairs towards her bedroom. When she got to her bedroom, she walked over her desk where she slowly opened the drawer revealing a shiny knife which she grabbed quickly. Lexi started cutting slits down her left arm, letting the blood drip down her crisp white shirt. She showed now emotion but still tears were streaming down her face as she carried on cutting her arm. Suddenly, she dropped the knife and walked towards the balcony. As she stood on the edge she said "Goodbye Lexi-Rose..." and leaped off of the balcony. 

It's spirit rises up above. It held her arm and travelled to it's chamber. One step closer to It's plan, one step closer to completion...