Another Possession

WARNING - GRUESOME LANGUAGE USED

That day Olivia-Rae had gone to check on Lexi-Rose when she saw her dead body in front of her house below and balcony, and as soon as she realised what happened she called the police. Unfortunately, since her mother was dead and her dad was in jail, there was no-one to arrange a funeral so Olivia-Rae and Alison-Louise decided to decorate her locker and fill it with her favourite things such as: a couple DVDs and her dads records including pictures of the four friends.

The two girls were so miserable already and adding this too just made it worse - two of their best friends had committed suicide, and no-one had expected it. They were called in for wellbeing meetings almost everyday, but nothing could solve their depression. Later that day, Olivia-Rae and Alison-Louise were talking by their lockers waiting for the bell to ring so they could go to their next lesson. "Yeah well I guess so, I mean why wouldn't you?" Alison says as Olivia-Rae nods and comments "I know right! It's like you-" All of a sudden, Olivia faints into Alison's arms. Her eyes roll back as she slowly stands up. "Woah! Olivia are you okay?" Alison says worried. Olivia-Rae nods and walks off to class grinning, Alison stands looking back at her confused and walks off to her next class.

When Olivia gets to her class room she walks to the fronts and says" I have something to say..." the class goes silent and listens carefully. The teacher hadn't arrived yet, so she had time - "I know something that I think everyone should too. Our teacher, Miss Luna, well I found out she was going to be Ruby-Mae's new step mom after her real mom and dad split up. And it gets better - she got pregnant with Ruby's dad and now they're getting married!" Olivia cackles as Miss Luna walks into the room and everyone starts whispering again. "What are we talking about class?" She looks surprised as she sets down her handbag struggling. Everyone points as Olivia giggles "You - Mrs Thomas-Bent, mother to a baby girl is it?!" The class lets out a gasp as she grabs her bag and stumbles out of the room sobbing. "Phew, now that's done - I would hate to get into trouble..." Olivia pulls out a dagger and says "I guess this is the only way..." She slices off her left leg and the blood spills all over the floor as she stabs herself in the stomach and cackles.

It drifted out of the body taking her leg with it.