Rules

Hello everyone this is the list of rules as I don't want there to be any misconceptions .

1) You can request as many times as you want ,however I'll only be doing a certain amount of oneshots for each ship for now as I want to have a balance in them .

2) there will be no smut as I'm asexual and don't feel comfortable writing it and requests for it will be denied.

3) I'll only be writing about the shows ;
: Supergirl, Arrow , The flash , Batwoman and Dc legends of tomorrow , as I haven't watched the other shows in the arrowverse. I'll also be writing less batwoman as I haven't watched it as much as the other shows.

4)This oneshot book is for everyone so I won't be having people say a certain ship is bad and I shouldn't write it or that they don't like a character there for I shouldn't write about them as this is for everyone so you read and request what you please.
( I know this sounds a bit much I'm just trying to advocate for every possible situation)

5) If you want me to write about any other ship that's not on the request list don't hesitate to ask but it would be helpful if I had a request to go with the ship .

6) you can request whatever you want you can request within the basses of the shows or Au's in fact I may be writing about some of the cast I already have an idea for a one shot involving some of them . Its an open door so please don't hesitate to request. You can request whenever and as much as you want.

Thank you please don't hesitate to request I'll be posting a request list in the next part which will include all the ships I'll be planning on writing and the amount of requests I need for each one . If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask just put them in the comment section or just message me directly and I'll try to answer them as quick as possible.

Thank you, Sky 😊