Introduction and information on book

Hello everyone before we get started I want to tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Sky and I'm 16 years old I've recently left high school as I live in the uk . I first started watching the arrowverse during the first lockdown (so about the start of April last year ) as my mum had put it on the tv and I watched it with her as I had previously had seen bits of it . I firstly watched season 6 and 7 of arrow as the 8th wasn't out yet on dvd in the uk . I then watched supergirl and I got addicted I eventually watched all of the flash and legends and I watched all of the new seasons and crossover when they came out for me and I've been addicted ever since. The arrowverse helped me get through the first lookdown when this virus was all new to us and everything was scary and overwhelming and I think life would be more real and daunting without the arrowverse shows we all know and love.

Anyways enough about me I want to explain what this book will include. I'll be posting the rules and request list in the next chapters but essentially this book will  be a list of ships I'm willing to write one shots on and how many requests I have on each ship as I want to have an equal amount of one shots for each ship / family and the oneshots  that I have planned or added. I'll also post parts of oneshots that I've written before I post the arrowverse oneshots book and sometimes I might post a full oneshot .

I'll only publish the arrowverse oneshot book when I have a collection of one shots already written as I want lots of backups just in case I can't write one week. I won't be needing requests for all ships as I already have ideas for some of them . More information in the rules.

Thank you, Sky 😊