Requests and ship list

Hello everyone I'll post the general ship / request list below if there is a ship/oneshot that you want to request that's not on the list request it anyway as I'll write them to .

I'll be writing 4 one shots per ship for the moment so if it has a number less than 4 then I already have one shot ideas for that ship .
The amount needed will be shown like this (4) next to the ship name.

Snowbarry  (4)

Supercourp (4)

Lauriver (4)

Superflash (3)

Superarrow (3)

Avalance (4)

Oilicity (4)

West Allen (4)

Karmel (4)

Agentqanariry (4)

Sanvers (4)

Alex and kelly (don't know there ship name) (4)

Zari and Charlie (4)

Zari and nate (4)

Zari and aymia (4)

Superflarrow / karivery (-Kara/Barry/oliver- I know it's a polyamorous ship but I've been trying to educate myself on polyamorous relationships and I've been reading stories based on this ship and I've grown to love it ) (2)

Superbat (4)

Jesse and wally (4)

Danvers sisters (family oneshots not romantic) (2)

Lance sisters ( family not romantic , I want to explore this sister relationship) (4)

Supergirl family (2)

Arrow family (2)

Flash family (2)

Legends family (2)

Arrowverse family (2)

There will also be a few different one shots scattered as I feel it would be repetitive if I do multiple oneshots on them but I'll list other oneshot plans that I'll be writing below you can request for them if you want to .

-Oliver and Kara sibling relationship

- Barry ,Oliver , Kara, Sara , Laurel, Thea childhood

- Danvers family

- Caitlin and stein farther and daughter kind of relationship

I've left one or two one-shots out as I want them to be surprises .

Anyway please request as much as you want if you want to request a ship that's not on the list you can . Request how many times you want which you can do in the comment section or you can directly message me here on Wattpad.

Thank you, Sky 😊