Snowbarry (pre release)

Hello,everyone I wanted pre release my first one shot to give all something to read while you wait for the book to be published, also so I'm running a bit behind so it will be out no later than Christmas time, thanks for understanding .
Anyway this is my first one shot / fanfiction on the flash as if you already read my content that I currently only write stories and one shots on Supergirl, so I'm sorry if it's not the best as I'm still trying to figure out how to portray each character.

Anywhere this doesn't really have a set time line , so let's pretend that they already defeated reverse flash and Eddie didn't sacrifice and the singularity never happened, there for Ronnie never died and just moved away with Martin to figure out there shared powers . Also let's say that Barry never had a crush on iris and he just saw her as a sister and only Barry, Caitlin and Cisco work at Star Labs. Ok I hope you enjoy I don't know what to call this one shot yet so I'll just leave it as snowbarry for the time being, authors note at the end .

It was Monday evening in Central city and Caitlin and Cisco were in the Cortex standing by the monitors as they assisted Barry in taken down another meta that decided to terrorise the civilians of the city. Caitlin watched her boyfriends vitals intently.

Caitlin and Barry had been dating for a few months and life couldn't be better , Caitlin had developed feelings for him ever since she monitored him when he was in a coma and despite not knowing who he was then she felt drawn to him and she spent most of her time at star labs trying to figure out how to wake him up , she also had to admit that he was very attractive as well . When Barry woke up she found herself growing quite found and protective of him , she couldn't help but scold him everytime he went out as the flash and made a rash decision leading to him getting hurt , he had to be more careful. As they spent more days working together, taking down meta humans and any other threats that graced Central City and a number of more days with Bary in the med bay , Caitlins feelings grew for the scarlet speedster becoming more apparent but Caitlin ignored them and pretended they weren't there she was still grieving over her fiancées death. When she found out Ronnie was alive and he had joined the team, she had felt so happy but no matter how badly she wanted everything to be with her fiancé, she just didn't feel the same way about him anymore, she didn't get butterflies in her stomach when she saw him and she didn't overjoyed when he touched her and in that moment it became clear that the reason she didn't feel the same way she used to with Ronnie was because she wasn't in love with him anymore but rather Barry . She felt so guilty and horrible about it but Ronnie understood all he wanted is for her to be happy, she had thought he had died so it was ok that she ended up moving on , he encouraged her to tell Barry her feelings for him. One day when Caitlin found Barry siting alone in the cortex late at night looking upset and defeated, she comforted him explaining how he was the kindness most strongest person she knew and that he could defeat anything that came his way . The pep talk ended up leading to the two kissing and confessing there feelings to each other so screwed with having everything taken away from them they both decided to give there relationship a go and they started dating.

Caitlin couldn't be happier after so many months of heart ache she finally had some happiness in her life and she embraced every second of it , the two went on a few  dates whenever Barry wasn't busy as the flash and although these days occurred very far and few between the two of them felt so grateful and lucky for the time they shared with one another.

Caitlin peered down at her tablet watching the level of Barry's vitals which were very high for an average human but for Barry it was perfectly normal and showed signs of stability .

"Guys I've got him" Barry declared to his team through the com link, Caitlin smiled proudly .

"Yeah baby " Cisco cheered excitedly.