Falynn

4 months later:

"Blaze!!" I ran up behind him and jumped onto him almost making him fall face-first to the floor.

"Why are you so excited today?" He craned his neck to look at me.

"Nothing. I just felt like hugging you." I smiled and tilted my head.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Awww... You don't blush anymore... Those rosy cheeks were so adorable though." I pouted and pinched his cheek.

He groaned and slapped my hand away.

I chuckled and let him go.

"Are you going to training with p'Nia and p'Drole again today?" I asked.

"Yeah. They said I'll be in charge of teaching some of the younger ones starting today." He nodded.

"Heeeyynn... You learned really fast. It's been only 4 months and you've already earned their recognition. It took us so long to do that." I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm a fast learner I guess. And I didn't have to go anywhere at the beginning so I had the chance to train every day, unlike you guys." He said.

I nodded. "True."

I looked around his room.

There are a lot more things here now.

It's a lot more lively than when he first came here.

Mostly books and some small tools though.

It turns out that he loves building small things by hand. So mom and dad bought tools and materials for him.

He's already an official member of our pack.

The ceremony was held 3 months ago.

At first, he was quite awkward around the other pack members but he quickly warmed up to them as well.

"By the way." He spoke up.

"Hm?" I looked at him.

"How are things going with the other 2?" He asked.

"They finally started dating. Zayden and Reid were a lot denser than I thought though. Faine and Felix literally flirted with them every day but they had no clue. They only got the idea when Faine got fed up and yelled at them." I sighed.

He chuckled. "And I thought I was bad."

I grinned widely. "You weren't dense. You were aware of every move I made towards you. You were just such too shy to admit it." I went closer to him and pulled him close.

"Ahh. True." He nodded and lightly wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"But I like this bolder version of you though. The shy one was really cute but this version is a lot better." I buried my nose right under his left ear breathing in his delicious scent.

He patted my back. "I was shy since I was new to this whole mate thing. And you wouldn't stop teasing me about it every day even."

"But I never heard you complain." I laughed against his neck.

"There are downsides of being mates I guess." He shrugged.

I frowned and pulled back. "Downsides? What downsides?"

He chuckled and pinched my nose. "I'm just joking. I kind of liked being teased. It was nice."

A wide grin formed on my face again.