Felix

When i got to the rooftop Falynn was already there.

I looked around. Faine hadn't come yet.

"Let's wait for 10 minutes. If he doesn't come by then we'll go look." Falynn said.

I nodded.

I didn't feel any fear from him so that's a good thing.

We sat down on the floor and waited.

After 5 minutes, the door opened and Faine came.

He looked happy and proud.

We smiled warmly.

"So I'm guessing you kicked some asses?"Falynn swung her arm around his shoulder.

"I did kick one ass. Just one throw to the wall though. I warned them that it won't end at just that if they try again." He said proudly.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." I ruffled his hair.

He chuckled.

"Come on let's eat. I've been drooling about this ever since classes started." Falynn let go of him.

We laughed and nodded.

We sat down on the floor and started munching on the food.

"Oh and i can't join you guys for lunch tomorrow." Faine spoke up while we were eating.

We looked at him questioning.

"There's a new transfer student in my class. He asked me to show him around." He explained.

We raised our eyebrows.

I could feel immense excitement from him. I'm sure Falynn could feel it as well.

"Is that guy the reason why you were so excited in between every class?" She asked.

He blushed deeply and looked down.

Oh he likes him!! Arrax yelled excitedly.

Falynn and i frowned.

"He's a good guy right?" I narrowed my eyes.

"He is. He actually even turned down Teressa and the gang without batting an eye." He grinned.

We raised our eyebrows.

"Seriously?" Falynn mumbled.

He nodded.

"He just outright rejected them when they tried to ask him to hang out with them."

"Why did he reject them?" I asked slowly.

"He said he doesn't want to. And when they asked him why and that they would have so much fun, he just flatly asked "doing what?". You should have seen their faces. They didn't even glance at him after that." He laughed.

Ok i like him. Arrax said approving.

I nodded.

Falynn was also smiling approvingly.

"But don't go trusting him so easily. You just met him. He might no be a good guy and just be hiding it. So don't trust him until you know him well enough ok?" I said to Faine.

He hummed and nodded.

"He doesn't have any dark motives from what I've seen. So i think he's a good guy." He added.

Falynn and i were about to say something but he cut us off.

"But i won't trust him completely until i know him well enough. I know." He raised his hands.