Felix

We hung out at their place until dinner time.

Mom had told us to be back before sunset so we were about to leave but their mom stopped us.

"I'm sure Forth wouldn't mind you two staying for dinner. You're not in the city so I don't think he will get angry." She said.

Faine and I looked at each other hesitantly.

Hey mom? I reached out to him through the mindlink.

Yeah? When are you two getting home? It's almost dark out. I told you to be back before sunset. He replied.

We're at Reid and Zayden's packhouse. Mrs.Amelia is insisting that we stay for dinner. Faine answered.

That's ok then. But come back before 8. You still have school tomorrow.

Ok. Thanks. We smiled.

"Mom said we can stay but to be back before 8." I said out loud.

Wide smiles formed on their faces.

"I told you he wouldn't mind. Now, who wants to help me cook?" Mrs.Amelia clapped her hands.

All 4 of us raised our hands.

She chuckled and headed into the kitchen.

We followed close behind.

When we got back to our packhouse, mom was sitting on the couch in the living room with dad.

I looked at the time.

7:50 pm.

We're not late...

"Hey." We went up to them.

"You're home." They smiled.

We smiled back and nodded.

"You guys had a lot of fun I'm guessing." Mom chuckled.

We scratched our heads sheepishly.

"You said you were going to the city. Why did you decide to stay in their packhouse?" Dad asked.

I explained what had happened while we were in the city.

They frowned deeply.

"Are you sure he was looking at you and no one else?" Mom asked.

We nodded firmly.

"It's a good thing I added extra mana in the pendant then." He muttered.

"He just walked away though. He didn't even try to approach us or anything." Faine tilted his head.

"Maybe because there were so many people around? He didn't want to be seen?" I suggested.

"That's probably why." Dad nodded.

"You two go ahead and get some rest. We'll take care of it." They looked at us.

We nodded and went upstairs and into our bedrooms.

Seems like you two had the time of your lives. Falynn chuckled through the link just as I sat on my bed.

A smile automatically formed on my face.

She taught us how to make lasagna. Faine said excitedly.

Falynn and I chuckled.

Then you have to make it. Now that you've brought it up, I really want to eat it. Falynn.

Hm. Faine.

I went into the bathroom and started a warm bath.

Arrax? I called out to him.