Introduction

TW:mention of abuse
Y/n is a girl with a not wealthy family so she got put up for adoption when she was born. After a year of being in that adoption center a pretty rich family adopted Y/n, they where nice to her until the age of 5 they got strict and even started beating her up when she did something wrong like didn't clean up her toys or clean her room.

TW over

At the age of 10 Y/n ran away, she ran for an entire day until she sat down in front of an apartment. Not a minute later a teenager walks out and sees a 10 year old almost passed out in front of his apartment, he sits down next to her and asks her if she is doing ok. She tells him everything and he felt bad for her so he took her to his little hangout place. Because he was living with his parents and he knew they wouldn't go in the hangout place. When they get there he introduces himself as Wilbur, and you introduce yourself as Y/n and thank him.

Y/ns parents didn't look for her, they didn't care, so when Wilbur turned 21 (Y/n was 16 by then) and moved out with Y/n he legally adopted her. Y/n has been calling him "dad" ever since that.

They lived like a happy little family, Y/n went to school while Wilbur streamed at home.

———————————————————————————
A/n

Short chapter but it's just an introduction next chapter is going to be longer!! Hope you liked this chapter