Meeting new friends :O

We were enjoying our time at the flower field, it was very beautiful. "Hey do you want to get some ice cream?" I ask Tubbo "Yeah sure, let's go!" He said and we started going to the ice cream place.

When we got there we started looking at all the ice cream flavours and the cashier started looking at me. I got a little uncomfortable, he looked a bit older then me. "What ice cream flavour are you getting?" Tubbo broke the silence "Oh um probably f/f (favourite flavour)" I say quickly answering his question "What about you?" I ask "Hmm probably the same" he answered "Are you ready to order?" The cashier asks "Two f/f ice cream cones?" I ask Tubbo "Yup" he says and his phone starts ringing "Oh I'm gonna go outside can you please order for me?" He continued "Yeah definitely" I say "Thanks!" He says answering the call and leaving the shop. I turn around to the cashier "Two f/f ice cream cones please" I say "Ok coming right up!" The cashier says as he scoops the ice cream and puts it in the cones. I grab them waiting for Tubbo to come back but the cashier goes next to me "Hey, have my number you look cute, and I know that the boy you're with isn't gonna treat you good, unlike me" he says "Um no thanks." I say nervously. "Oh come on I know you want me" and on those words Tubbo came in. I gave him a look that said "help me" so he came over and said "Hey back off my girlfriend" Tubbo says "Or what? I know she wants me" the cashier says while I was frozen when I heard Tubbo call me his girlfriend "She doesn't want a douchebag like you, now take the money" he says paying or our ice cream "and back off" he continued then grabbed my hand and we both walked out.

When we left the shop we were still holding hands and we were walking back to the flower field. But while we were walking we didn't talk we walked in silence. It was nice. I was blushing a bit because he was holding my hand and called me his girlfriend.

Once we got to the flower field he noticed that we were still holding hands and let go, I was a bit sad when he did that."Oh shoot sorry" he said "It's fine, and thank you by the way" I said "Yeah no problem" he said.

We talked while we ate our ice cream and then I got a text from Will.

Dad<3:
God Tommy is screaming he wants Tubbo to join us, so please tell him that and head home. I'm tired of hearing Tommy scream "I wAnT tUbBo" I want to tell him so bad that he is doing a project with but I can't. Anyways come home I miss you too<3

I laughed "What are you laughing at?" Tubbo asked me and I showed him the text "And he says I'm the clingy one" Tubbo says laughing and I laughed again. "Well I guess we have no choice but too head back home" I say "Yeah.." Tubbo said and then frowned "It will be ok, we will see each other tomorrow!" I said "True." He said and we stood up then headed home.

We got to Tubbos house and said our goodbyes then I headed back to my house. I unlocked the door and stepped in. "Y/N HI AND PLEASE COME IN MY ROOM" I heard Will scream "OK" I screamed back then took off my shoes and went to his room. "What do you need?" I say as I step in to his room, I saw he was unmuted on discord talking to people. "I want to introduce you to my friends!" Wilbur said "Really?" I ask "Yes, now let's turn on our cameras guys" he said turning his on and then I saw Tubbo turning on his camera and then who I'm guessing is Tommy and Philza. I know who they are because Wilbur told me who he was filming with. "Hi everyone!" I say waving "Im Wilburs..." I continued but then I thought what was my title to his friends "Daughter!" Wilbur continued. They all were surprised except for Tubbo. "Why isn't Tubbo fucking surprised Wilbur has a DAUGHTER! A DAUGHTER!" Tommy yelled but me and Tubbo just looked at each other through the camera and started laughing "WHAT DO WE DONT KNOW?!" Tommy started screaming "Oh it's nothing" I said "Yup, nothing" Tubbo said then winked. Then I did the f-boy face. And we all started laughing "ARE YOU DATING?!" Tommy yelled "Maybe.." I said and then left the room. I then texted Tubbo.

You:
Let's mess with them.

Tubbo<3:
For sure. They are SCREAMING right now

"Y/N COME HERE NOW!" Wilbur yelled them I came in his room. "Yes?" I say "ARE YOU REALLY DATING TUBBO?!" Tommy screamed "Yeah you can't just say maybe. Mate we need to know." Phil said "Well the only people in this call that need to know are Wilbur and Tubbo." I say "Then tell me!" Wilbur kinda screamed. "Uhh" I grabbed my phone and texted him.

You:
No we aren't dating we are just messing with yall. Don't tell them that tho.

Then Wilbur looked up from his phone. "Really now?" Wilbur said "When is your first date guys?" "WAIT WHAt" Tommy screamed "It was today actually! We went to the flower field and got some ice cream!" Tubbo said. "Yeah!" I said "What-" Philza got cut out by Tommy screaming "Ok calm down" Tubbo said "Should we tell them?" I asked "Yeah" Tubbo said "We are g-getting m-married!" I said wheezing then Tubbo started laughing and so did Wilbur "WHAT!" Tommy screamed and so did Phil "No we are just messing with you. We are bEsTiEs (she is using this word as a joke) for life" I said "Yes very true" Tubbo said "Ok now I'm going I'm tired" I said and left the room.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got in my pjs. Then I went to my bedroom, got in my bed and texted Tubbo.

You:
Goodnight

Tubbo<3:
Goodnight sleep well

You:
Thanks you too :)

Tubbo<3:
Thanks :D

Then I went in a deep sleep.

———————————————————————————

A/n

Hey guys! So I won't be posting every day I'll probably post like every other day so yeah!

Eat, drink water and take care of yourself<3