Fun

For that hour everyone just talked, I wasn't really interested in the conversation so I pulled out my airpods and connected them to my phone and listened to some music. Tubbo looked bored so I took out one of the AirPod and offered it to him, he took it and put it in his ear and then we listed to music while hugging for 40 minutes.

"Wilburr can we go now?" Tommy asked "Yeah sure, everyone get what you need and we will go"  Wilbur responded and Tubbo took out the headphone and gave it back to me, I smiled and then took mine out and put it in the case.

Everyone was ready to go now. I took Tubbos hand and we went outside. I started talking with fundy and Nikki and slowly let go of tubbo. He didn't seem to notice and continued talking to Tommy and George while Wilbur was talking with Phil. We got to the arcade.

We all played some games for like an hour (I have no idea what to write lmao) and then I saw tubbo sitting and scrolling on his phone so I sat down next to him "whatcha doing?" I ask him "Nothing, just scrolling through Twitter" he replied "Why aren't you playing with everyone else?" I ask him again "I don't really want to-" he says but somebody cuts him off "Hey cutie" Some girl said "Do I know you?" Tubbo asked "No but you can get to know me" the girl said handing him a piece of paper but Tubbi didn't take the paper"Uhh no thanks" he said "Pretty please" she said "we could be a cute couple" she continued "No thanks, uhm i- I already have a girlfriend" tubbo said and "oh well is she here?" The girl asked "Uh-" he looked at me "Yeah she's right here" he said putting his hand on my shoulder and I blushed a bit "Sure she is" the girl rolled her eyes and left us alone. "Uh sorry for calling you my girlfriend" he said removing his hand from my shoulder "it's fine" I say smiling "hey do you want to go somewhere else?" I ask "Yeah, but where?" He asked "maybe the park?" I say "Sure" he says. We both stand up and I go to Wilbur "hey will me and tubbo are going to the park, ok?" I ask "Yeah ok just don't make out or anything like that" he said "we won't" I roll my eyes and go back to tubbo. "He let us go" I say and we go to the park.

We got to a playground and I immediately got on the swing, while tubbo went down the slide one time and the sat on the swing next to me.

We talked about random shit and fooled around for a bit. Then we started running around the park. I bumped in to a girl by accident "Oh I'm so sorry-" I started saying then I looked up, it was my ex girlfriend "What are you doing here?" She asked me and then tubbo ran up behind me "and who's this?" "I'm here because I want to have fun with my friends, and he is my best friend" I say "Hm ok but Y/n why didn't you answer my calls? I missed you and I still love you. Please take me back." She said and I took tubbos hand for comfort "No! You cheated on me! You spread not true rumours about me! I'm not taking you back, I hate you!" I say and she "I didn't you're making things up!" She said "I'm not, and even if you didn't do all those things I still wouldn't take up back, I like some else!" I say "I think we should go now" tubbo said dragging me back to the swings. "I'm guessing that was your ex girlfriend?" Tubbo asked "yup, I hate her so so so much she ruined my life" I respond "I'm sorry for you, you should have had to go through that" Tubbo said "It's fine I got over it" I say smiling at Tubbo, he smiled back

"Uhm who's your crush?" I ask Tubbo

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

AYO I POSTED TODAY AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER HEHE.

Anyways I probably post after tomorrow because I'm going to my cousins house.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR 900 READS! THATS AMAZING AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU<3333333
DO YALL WANT ME TO FO SOMETHING FOR THAT GOAL? LIKE I REVEAL SOMETHING?! BUT I DONT WANT TO FO A FACE REVEAL MAYBE A PET OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IDK JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH<33333333333

LOVE YALL TAKE CARE MWAH<3333333333333