Bullies :(

time skip

It was a Friday morning so I got out of bed and, got ready as usauly and ran to the bus stop. For some reason Tubbo wasnt here, so I texted him.

You:
Hey goodmorning! Are you coming to school today?

After 2 minutes i heard my phone ding

Tubbo<3:
Oh shoot I slept through my alarm, whens the bus coming?

You:
Lol, in 5 minutes

Tubbo<3:
Oh ok Ill be there in 4 minutes then lol

You:
Ok<3

Shit was the heart too much? What did I do? WHY? Well I sent it and I cant undo it. But what if- In the middle of my thougts i heard my phone ding.

Tubbo<3:
<3

I felt butterflies in my stomach when I saw his message. God why do I feel like this? Then I felt hands on my shoulder I turn around and see Tubbo laughing. "Goodmorning to you too." I said and he sat next to me "Goodmorning" He said in a sleepy voice. "When is the bus getting here?" He asked "In a minute or two" I said "Will you come over today to practice the chorus?" He asked again "Yes I definitely will!" I said and the bus got here. We got in and sat wanted to sit down at our regular seats, but there was a paper on Tubbos seat. I read it and it said "Get out of this school bee boy, nobody likes you  anyways" I frowned at the message and Tubbo looked mad, but he just put the paper in his bag. He sighed sat down and looked at the ground. I sat down.

"Hey it's fine don't worry about the bullies they are wrong." I finally break the silence "Mhm..." he didn't sound convinced "Look if you never had came to this school, I would've been all alone and Emma would've probably done something bad to me by now, but because you're here you saved me and I'm forever thankful for that. Not because of those two things but many more." I said, he looked back up at me and hugged me, I of course hugged back.

We got to our stop and went out of the bus. We went to our first classes and by lunchtime we were supposed to meet, but for some reason Tubbo wasn't in the cafeteria. Maybe he was just late? The teacher probably is talking to him. But I couldn't just sit there and wait, I knew what class he had before so I just decided to go there. And I'm glad I did, I saw Emma with her friends and their boyfriends surrounding Tubbo and saying something to him. I ran over to them and saw Tubbo falling down, so I squished through the people and helped Tubbo stand back up, as I did that I yelled at them, and when I say yelled I mean yelled. They walked away. "Are you ok?!" I ask Tubbo "Yeah... I'm fine." He responded, he looked really mad so I just grabbed his hand and we walked like that to the cafeteria.

We sat down "Oh and thank you." He said "No need to thank me" I say "Yeah I'm sorry I got you in that mess." Tubbo said "To be honest I got myself into that mess" I said then we continued talking about random things. The bell rang so we went to our final classes.

After class we met up outside and started walking to Tubbos house. When we got there we went up to his room and he started looking for the paper that we wrote the chorus on. "I hope you didn't lose it!" I said "I didn't, I didn't it's right here" he said grabbing the paper from his drawer.

We worked on the chorus this whole week and it was fun. The teacher said that it can't be just singing and that we need an instrument of some sort. I just play the guitar because Wilbur wanted to teach me and to be honest I really liked playing it. And Tubbo knows how to play the piano and ukulele. We decided that Tubbo would play the ukulele and I would sing. We haven't got all the cords but we have most of them.

He grabbed his ukulele and gave me the paper. "You ready?" He asked me "I think" he played something random for the first part because we hadn't decided what to play then the chorus melody and I started singing

"Remember way back then in school?
'Cause, well, did anybody ever say no to you?  "Woah" Tubbo sang (Tubbo sings the "woahs" btw"
Did anybody ever say no to you?" "Woah"
But I don't think I have a clue
'Cause, well, did anybody ever say no to you?
Oh, does anybody ever say no to you?  "Woah"

"That was really good!" Tubbo said and I blushed a bit "Yeah!" I said "I think I know what the cords at the start should be" Tubbo said "Ooo great!" I say and he started playing the starting cords. "That's amazing!" I say "Thank you!" He said and we practiced some more.

After an hour I got a text from Wilbur

Dad<3:
Can you come home?

You:
Yeah ofc<3

"I have to go now" I frown and Tubbo frowns too "Can we meet up tomorrow?" Tubbo asked "If I don't have anything to do with Wilbur then yeah" I said and he led me to the door. "Bye! Have a good day!" Tubbo said and I hugged him, he hugged back "Bye have a good day too!" I said and we both let go of each other. He closed the door. And I went home.

I opened the door and I saw...

———————————————————————————

A/n

Sorry to leave yall on a cliffhanger and sorry I haven't been posting I'm going through a really hard time in my life and I just can't write. So I'm really sorry! Anyways have a good day/night and remember to drink water, eat and take care of yourself! Love yall<3