Yandere alphabet; Flippy & Flipqy

TW; Torture, kidnapping, murder, ect.
Requested by; belloroy

TW; FLASHING

enjoy you sick fuckers

˚•̩̩͙➷•̩̩͙*˚♛┈⛧┈┈•༶⋇⋆✿⋆⋇༶•┈┈⛧┈♛˚*•̩̩͙➹•̩̩͙

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Flippy's doesn't get that intense but Fliqpy's can get really intense. Both show their affection through kisses, cuddles,and gifts. Fliqpy will sometimes give you a limp or dead body. One time he did this and said," remember when I said, 'I love you so much, I'll even kill for you!'? well..I decided to prove it to you!". So romantic♡

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Very messy, Fliqpy is the one in control when doing this action(s) . It's so bad that they can't even identify the damn body, he'll sometimes tortured the person so badly that the person goes fuckin' insane and kill themselves.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

oh hell no,bitch you're royalty to them, a motherfuckin' Goddess 🙄🤚
they'll treat you so damn kindly and they'll spoil you rotten. you're batshit insane if you want to leave.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Cuddles, little pecks on the cheeks and lips. That's it really

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Very Vulnerable but not enough for you to take advantage of it.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Angry but guilty. Did he do something wrong? do you hate him now? can he make up for it or at least fix it? was he being toxic? His anxiety kicks in hard, he starts to think that he'll lose you like he did with his soldier friends. 😕

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

To Fliqpy it is, He sees it as a game of hide & seek, he really enjoys it. To Flippy it isn't and he'd be working his ass off just looking for you.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

Punishments, he'd kill someone in the cruelest of ways in front of you. so enjoy that ig-

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Anything you desire he nows desires. So basically anything you want he'll want.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He most definitely does, and when he does expect a lot of affection because it helps him calm down. He does murder the person afterwards though. He only gets jealous at non platonic flirts just so you know.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Flippy acts how he usually acts expect more blushy. Fliqpy acts really Flirty, like really Flirty

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

It's hard for him to express his emotions so he just gives you little cute notes, it's honestly adorable. this goes for the both of them(*´˘'*)♡

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Flippy acts the same way as he does around others but Fliqpy isn't, Much more flirtier. He's trying to seduce you, is it working?👀

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He would lock you up in a cage for two days. The cage has some food, blankets, pillows,ect. He also ignores you for a week or two. Sometimes he murders some body in the cruelest of ways in front of you.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

A few, one of them is that you don't have the freedom of being alone beside if it's to use the bathroom, but you're not aloud to have your phone or device when using it though.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Very patient, He is the patience at this rate-

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

bitch you'll come back it's fine, it's happy tree friends-- they're like william Afton's quote,"I always come  back ". but if escape he'll hunt yo ass down, you're not going to get far Imao-

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Yeah, he tries to make up for it with gifts.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

The simple fact that you weren't scared of being around him 24/7. It made them both feel loved and then they became obsessed.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

They feel bad and will slip you little cute notes about how he loves you. it's very cute.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He'll spoil you rotten

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Calling him " Teddy bear" or "Gummy bear". This mf would wear a whole ass maid dress to hear you call him that.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

No, he's very against that.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He worships you as if you're god, he doesn't worship the ground you walk on bc you're way more worthy of worshipping than the ground.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

you can last up a year or two. But if you show signs you liking him, you'll last for a good three or four months.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

no, at least not purposely.

˚•̩̩͙➷•̩̩͙*˚♛┈⛧┈┈•༶⋇⋆✿⋆⋇༶•┈┈⛧┈♛˚*•̩̩͙➹•̩̩͙