♡︎𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟♡︎ Cuddles x Yandere!Reader [Part 3]

TW; none.

❛ Today's the day! ❜ Is the only thought that ran and filled through your mind uncontrollably. Valentine's Day, A full of love, hearts and all that other romantic shit.

Excitement and worry flowed through your body, It was energizing.
The hope and exitciment of him loving you back, The worry and concern of him not feeling the same way, it filled you with...

D e t e r m i n a t i o n

You wore [your choice, you can change the outfit if you don't like it].

You Quickly grabbed your phone out of pure exictment

You Quickly grabbed your phone out of pure exictment. You then Began to dial his number in hopes that he'll answer.

❝ Hey Y/N! You need somethin'? ❞ 
A Small smile made its way to your lips, just hearing his voice made your day. You bit your lip to prevent an Fan girl-like squeal escaping your mouth. ❝ Yes actually, Can you come over? I have something to tell you. ❞ 
❝ Sure, be there at... ❞  He took a small pause, you guessed to check the time, which was 9:00 AM. ❝ I'll be there around 9:30, is that okay with you? ❞ 
❝ Yeah, that's cool with me! ❞ 
❝ Alright, I'm on my way right now, Bye! ❞ ❝ Bye! ❞ He then hanged up the phone.

You let a fangirl-like squeal out of your mouth that you've been holding back, you're quite obviously excited. Your face is painted with a big happy-goofy grin. You grab the Beautiful, flamingo-pink  envelope. The beautiful envelope is filled with your confession for him. You also have an heart shaped box of chocolates, The cover was an light red with a reder bow on top. You really hope that he accepts it.

Ding!

An nonfiction pops up from cuddles,

Almost there! ❞ 

Damn, it's been 15 minutes already? ❜ You silently think to yourself, you're actually genuinely surprised from how quickly time passed. You must'v been lost in your thoughts again.

_______________________________

Choose Your Ending;

Good Ending

Bad Ending

➺《 ?????? ??????

➺《 _______

_______________________________

332 words