4. Cute

Mew tensed for a moment and then relaxed her arms around Gulf, stroking his back and placing a small kiss on his forehead.

-You better stop, you're so close...- he tried to get away but Mew laughed and shook his head and hugged him again -Mew...- he whispered, tilting her head back to look into those beautiful brown eyes

Mew leaned forward just barely brushing her lips, as if waiting for permission, Gulf eagerly closed the distance, kissing him as deeply as he could, moaned in the middle of the kiss, It had been so long since Gulf had felt another kiss that it mad...

Mew leaned forward just barely brushing her lips, as if waiting for permission, Gulf eagerly closed the distance, kissing him as deeply as he could, moaned in the middle of the kiss, It had been so long since Gulf had felt another kiss that it made him want to swoon from the sheer joy of kissing.

-Yes?- Mew licked her lower lip

His hands traveled down until they grabbed her ass, squeezed it, pulling Gulf closer.

-Mew...- Gulf moaned again, not knowing what he wanted, but he knew that stopping the kiss was not

His hands gripped the back of Mew's shoulders, pulling him even closer, Mew's kisses were intoxicating, making him dizzy. He wanted to be still human again, to be able to give Mew what he wanted in a man instead of being a monster of the night,
He knew it would complicate Mew's life, but he wasn't about to stop. He needed Mew.

-Gulf ...- Mew said his name as if he were a deity

Gulf whimpered, lifting his leg around her waist as she pulled him into her lap.

-I... please Mew- Gulf thrust his penis into Mew, needing the friction

It had been years since he had been with anyone, the experience had been painful but he was willing to try again with Mew, somehow he knew it would not hurt him. I really didn't expect shit.

-What do you need, love?- Mew gave her a soft kiss on her mouth, making a path from her jaw to her neck where he licked back to her lips

God, he was prepared to get into his ripped pants again. He knew exactly what he was doing and Gulf was more than willing to let him do it.

-I don't know- all Gulf knew was that he had to be closer to Mew

He wanted more, his cock was painfully hard, throbbing against the zipper of his pants, at that, Mew broke away, leaving Gulf groaning at the loss.

-First, I'll give you a bath-

Okay, she must have looked horrible with her clothes on for two weeks, they didn't even fit her because of the weight she had lost, he nodded as he took a step back, letting Mew lead him into the small bathroom.
Mew regulated the shower water as Gulf shivered, he began to get cold again, wanting the heat of Mew's body to warm him, had gone into a cold state these past 14 days, Mew had brought him comfort and warmed his soul.

Gulf stood there nervously waiting for Mew to give him privacy to undress, he had never undressed in front of anyone with the lights on, Gulf wasn't sure how Mew was going to react to his body, he was so much paler now and Gulf hated his pallor.
Mew must have taken Gulf's nervous hesitation as a suggestion to get out.