7. Hard

Gulf wasn't sure what he was more nervous about, whether people would find out he's a vampire or that they would see Mew holding his hand...
they were getting strange looks and Gulf knew it was because two men were walking the streets hand in hand and being affectionate with each other.

-I have to tell you Gulf... I'm not one of those who come out of the closet-

-And are you holding my hand in public?- Gulf asked in amazement -What made you come out?- Mew smiled and slapped his shoulders with Gulf's

-You- he said while looking at him

Wasn't he honored? Gulf wanted to yell at everyone on the street that he had the sexiest, hottest, and best boyfriend in the world, if it weren't for the fact that he could show his fangs, Gulf was feeling pretty excited right now.
They were walking in the park a block from Mew's apartment, it was a warm and quiet night, perfect for an evening stroll, but there was something out of place.

-Hey are you with me?- he asked as he shook his hand giving him a dazzling smile

-Yes- he replied, still stealing glances around her -I'm enjoying the night with you-

Gulf wasn't sure why he wasn't telling her he had a weird, sinister feeling, but he wasn't doing it so as not to upset the man and shorten his walk, spending time with Mew outside the room was something Gulf had hoped for... not that he was opposed to good sex.

-So you work at the construction site where you found me?- Mew nodded

-It is the latest addition to the largest hospital in the city, they bought at least 10 city blocks and are expanding it every year, so far we have built three garages for them-

-At least you have a steady job- Gulf said as his eyes roamed along the grove

Had he seen someone or was it a shadow in his eyes? His vision had improved exponentially since he became a vampire but he was still getting used to seeing through his new vision.

-Once we finish with the garage, the hospital wants to start the oncology wing-

-They're moving really fast- Mew shrugged

-That keeps me working- Gulf's breath caught in his throat when Mew stopped and pulled him in front of him -I have to keep working to take care of my lover a little-

-You don't have to take care of me- Gulf said when Mew's lips came dangerously close to his, Gulf couldn't breathe, Mew was so close that he felt small puffs of air on his lips

-Yes...- Mew said incredibly close to her lips -I know-

Gulf groaned as his lips slowly descended to meet him, his senses reeling like he had a short circuit as Mew practically devoured him, exploring his mouth as his hands slid over Gulf's back, pulling him closer.
If Mew kept it up, Gulf would drop his damn pants here in the park and ask Mew to fuck him, when he went to the store he not only got food and some multivitamins, but he had also grabbed some condoms and lube.

Masturbating and sucking each other was amazing but Gulf wanted to feel Mew's thick cock in his ass in the worst way, his own cock was hard, throbbing in his pants as Mew deepened the kiss, Gulf slid his tongue inside looking for the taste of Mew, which he knew was turning into an addiction, madness took hold of him and he cupped Mew's hard penis above his pants, massaging that shaft like steel as Mew tugged at him their hair.

Gulf was the first to pull away, needing air but when he looked down and saw Mew's erection above his pants and was very pleased with what he saw, Gulf blinked and gave him one of those sexy crooked smiles; Gulf felt the tingling in his neck grow stronger as the smile left Mew's face, he was looking at something behind him.