1. Hello?

[8:30 pm]

Mew tossed her tool belt into the back of her truck as she reached up and rolled her shoulders.

-Finally- said Mew stretching as he heard the creaking of his vertebrae as he swung his arms out

Their long, hot day was finally over and it was time to meet up at the local bar and enjoy something cold.
Just the thought of being away from work for two days put a smile on his face, make no mistake about it, Mew really loves what he does, but it was a pleasure when the week ended.

It was normal for all work to be heavy and hard but Mew always looked forward to Fridays, he knew it was completely worth it.
Life was going well for him despite the hard past he left behind and he couldn't help but smile to himself as he looked at the play before leaving for the weekend.

With good spirits, he got into his truck in the direction of the bar to meet with his foolish friends, I knew it was rush hour so I didn't complain about the traffic it was moving at a moderate pace but it didn't matter, after all, it was Friday... rather it would be super weird if there was no traffic.

He was in no rush so he decided to relax in his seat, he turned the wheel on the air conditioning, he plugged in an English rock record and turned up the volume into weekend mode, humming as he drove.
Possibly she would meet Boom to fuck her head off, if... he was in a good mood, that almost always made his weekends better.

He smiled at the tantalizing and pointless idea.
Yes, he loved Fridays.

After almost an hour, he reached the parking lot of the bar where his worker friends were already there.
The site was full of trucks and motorcycles, Mew had taken the last available spot, shoved the keys into the front pocket of his jeans, and walked through the chaos of loud voices.

-Mew did you?- said Suchart dragging him as he passed an arm over his shoulder almost knocking him down like lightning

Shit, how long had the boss been at the bar? From his breath, it seemed like he had been around all day... Mew just shrugged and pulled the drunk's arm away as he went to the bar, not even his boss would spoil his good mood.
The man was a jerk most of the time and even though he was a friendly drunk, Mew wasn't going to deal with him after long hours at work.
The boys had agreed to play a prank on him and put a magnet on the rear bumper of his truck that read "Total Moron" and Suchart hadn't seen it in two weeks, in the end they thought it was absurd and completely hilarious... until he found it, that was a totally horrible week.

Suchart had no sense of humor at all, he looked at everything reluctantly, he was super moodyand even worse when Luke put a half-eaten sandwich in his job bag... Suchart wasn't too happy about that, he really had to stop being a tight, grumpy jerk and everything would be fine.

-Hey Mew, do you want something?- Katherine's eyes were sparkling when he smiled at her

-A Singapore Sling ice- he said as he looked at the bar

He was really trying to avoid her because every time he walked in, Katherine would pounce on him,but it was a shame that Mew didn't move in that direction... she didn't deny that she was a good-looking woman but she was missing the vital parts that made her blood run hot.

-Here it is, so tell me, have you thought about how we could go out?- he pushed her breasts onto the bar, licking her lower lip as he waited for her to respond.

-I will contact you about that- sucked on the rim of the bottle enjoying the sting of the cold drink

It was the middle of August and it had been a very hot day and even though it was night, it was still very hot, so the ice-cold drink suited him well, he liked the sensation of how it cooled his dry throat.
After all, Mew had been looking forward to not just the weekend but a cold beer after work.