Chapter 2

Izuku POV

Today was supposed to be a good day... not turn into an anxiety filled crisis. I have to take Akira with me to school and I'm literally freaking the hell out right now. Akira is excited because she wants to meet the future hero's and much to my surprise her favorite hero in training happens to be her uncle, Shoto Todoroki. He doesn't know her but she knows all about him, I could have smacked Touya for that one. Like you couldn't wait till she was older to tell her your damn backstory? Of course Tomura and Toga had to tell her their stories also. Which led to me telling her mine, let's just say Mr. Ground Zero is on my daughters shit list and she's only 3. How did I get into this mess? Oh right because my fathers seems to hate my whole fucking being.

Rewind~

I woke up this morning happily wrapped in Touyas arms. I managed to escape and get Akira up before I go to school. Mamagiri, Mom, and Dad were already awake and downstairs. "Morning mommy" Akira said rubbing her eyes "Morning baby, let's go eat shall we?" She nodded her head with a yawn. We made it downstairs and Mom looked at me worried. I raised an eyebrow but sat Akira down in her seat and started breakfast for us after I greeted everyone. Once I gave her the food I sat next to her, shortly after Tomura came downstairs followed by Toga and Touya. They all greeted Akira first then everyone else, once they were all sitting Dad spoke up. "So we need to discuss something important." We all raised an eyebrow "We all have an important mission today which will involve you Touya, Inko has a few important meetings today... Izuku... you have to take Akira to school with you.." dad said and all of our eyes widened. Tomura was the first to start asking why and Dad sighed "We got word the Shie Hassaikai wants a meeting and requested all of us there, no way in hell am I letting Akira go anywhere near Overhaul and his minions." Dad explained and we all nodded in agreement. "Why Touya though? He isn't apart of the league he's a vigilante?" I asked and dad shrugged "Overhaul found out he stays with us, I'm not exactly sure but he was requested." Dad answered. "I get to meet Uncle Sho" Akira said happily making us sweat drop "Remember baby, he doesn't know about me. So when they ask for your name don't tell them your last name okay?" Touya said and Akira nodded "I won't daddy, but can I call him Uncle since him and mommy are best friends?" She asked and Touya looked at me making me laugh nervously. "Sure baby but wait and see if he talks to you okay?" Touya said and Akira happily nodded. Although she said a smirk on her face I did not like. "What's with the smirk squirt?" Tomura asked "Nothing Uncle Nemo" she said with an innocent smile. "You've all corrupted my child" I mumbled and everyone laughed "Izu, you act like she doesn't get that from you" Toga said and I looked away.

Everyone finished eating and I had to get ready for school. I also had to call Nezu and warn him about today. So I called him..
N- Hello Midoriya anything I can help you with?
I- Hi Nezu... um due to some things happening I have to bring my daughter to school with me.. is that okay or should I stay home?
N- No that's perfectly fine! You'll have to keep her with you in class, I'm sure Aizawa won't mind. He loves kids, he might not act like it but he does.
I- Oh.. alright thank you Nezu I'll make sure I bring stuff to occupy her..
N- Sounds good I'll let Aizawa know in advance, are you going to tell them it's your daughter or something else?
I- I'm not going to lie but I'm not talking about her dad or my family.
N- I understand! Well I can't wait to meet her!
I- Shes excited but I don't think she's too happy to meet Kacchan... he might get taken out by a 3 year old today..
N- HAHAHA I like her already. We will soon you two soon!
I- Yes sir! Thank you
N- No problem Midoriya.

I hung up the phone with a sigh, I finished getting ready and Touya came in with Akira and I shook my head. "Well it's obvious Daddy dressed you today" I said and she nodded happily while Touya looked proud.