Chapter 5

Izuku POV

The next morning was the usual expect for having to take Akira with me to school. Toga picked her outfit out and I was surprised by how adorable she looked I thought she would be dressed like another emo kid but nope she looks adorable.

Without the bib and hat

Her hair was put up in buns like Toga does her hair but I couldn't even say anything she looked so adorable! "Ready to go snowflake? We have a busy day today!" I cheered and she was happy "Let's go mommy! I wanna see Uncle Sho!" I chuckled "Alright alright, come on love we have to tell Daddy bye first" I said and she skipped down the hallway with Toga and I following her. We made it to the kitchen and I made sure to pack an extra outfit for her and one for me. "Izuku, don't you guys do training on Fridays?" Dad asked and I nodded "Yes we do, I don't know why Nezu wanted her to come but I can train her as well. Then after school Overhaul is picking us up I guess." I told him and they nodded. Akira was excited to meet Eri as I'm nervous as all hell but it'll be alright... I hope. After breakfast we said our goodbyes and I asked Mamagiri for a portal.

This time we landed in recovery girls office scaring the hell out of her. "I'm so sorry!! I didn't think he would open a portal in here!" I said apologizing. She calmed down and greeted Akira "It's okay, does he usually portal you to school?" I nodded "I get a portal outside of the gate." She nodded and gave Akira and I a gummie and sent us on our way. On our way to class we got several stares especially when Akira yelled "UNCLE SHO!" And took of running. How does she keep escaping my hand? I shook my head "Akira don't run!" I yelled to her and she slowed down and walked fast. I shook my head, definitely her fathers child. Sho picked her up hugging her. Several people looked at him surprised but I shook my head smiling and walked to them. We got to the classroom and everyone started greeting Akira. Aizawa came in and seen Akira on my lap and greeted her with a smile then glared at the rest of us. Typical Aizawa. School went on as usual and Akira was being extremely good, Momo made a table and chair for her and pictures of all of us in our hero costumes for her to color. When it ended I was worried to see All Might and Akira start getting scared but the worst thing that happened... it was All Might snd Endeavor. Shoto, Kacchan and Aizawa looked at me surprised. "Uh Endeavor, what are you doing here?" Aizawa asked "All Might told me I have a grandchild and I wanted to meet her. He said Shoto had a child with someone." Endeavor asked and I facepalmed. "FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME SHOTO IS NOT HER FUCKING FATHER!" I yelled out irritated "She's Touyas." I said looking Endeavor in the eye. He looked shocked as a mother fucker "Is he my grandpa too mommy?" I sighed "Yeah, it's Daddy's father." I told her and she looked at him. "You look like a flaming trash can." Akira said and Shoto and I couldn't hold out laughter in "Akira that wasn't nice, you don't talk to people like that." I told her and she looked at Kacchan "But you let me call him a mean doggie." I looked at her "Because you weren't wrong." I said and Kacchan looked ready to explode. "There's no doubt she's Touya child." I heard Endeavor mumble making me laugh. He isn't that bad, I did do my work studies and internships with him since first year. "Well, let's start this training huh?" All Might said and Akira ran up to me. "You know Endeavor right snowflake?" She nodded "He's your grandpa also, he won't let All Might hurt you baby." I whispered and she nodded. She walked up to Endeavor staying away from All Might. "Y-you won't l-let him h-hurt me or m-mommy right?" She asked in a scared voice that broke my heart. Endeavor looked at me concerned and back to Akira "Won't let who hurt you?" He asked and she pointed to All Might. All Might just looked stunned and Endeavor looked between concerned and pissed off. He held his arms out for Akira and even out his fire outs he walked to him and he picked her up holding her "No I would never let him hurt you or mommy. But why are you so scared of him?" Endeavor asked and I tensed. Badly. "He hurt grandpa and tried to hurt Uncle Nemo." Akira said. I grabbed my phone and texted the group chat. I tagged Touya and said 'You're father is here.' And that was it. I did take a picture of Endeavor holding her though. Please Akira. Please do not out our family... "Who's uncle Nemo?" "Mommy's brother" Endeavor face palmed making me snort. My phone was going crazy and I looked to see everyone freaking out. I sent the picture of Endeavor holding her and texted 'All Might told him Shoto had a daughter with me. All Might brought Endeavor in, and Endeavor looks ready to fight All Might because Akira asked endeavor to protect her and I from All Might..' I sighed "Aren't we supposed to be training? Akira you wanna train with Mommy?" I asked changing the subject. Akira lit up "Yes I do mommy! We can't train my quirk until we talk to Uncle Pan!" She said and I chuckled. "We can still see if you can use your fire like Mommy and Daddy though. If not it's okay, we will just train you." I said. "Can you keep her while I got change? I'm trusting you with her Enji Todoroki." I said glaring at him. He shivered a little "Yes I can watch her. I have 4 kids you know.. but what's her name?" I smiled a little "Akira Todoroki." He smiled and nodded. I looked at All Might "Touch my daughter and it will end your life. I don't care if your All Might or not. You have almost killed her twice in the three years she has been alive. So. Stay. Away." I growled out and walked out of the classroom.